all ginko and b-12 users please respond

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by g868, Mar 30, 2003.

1. g868

g868 New Member

how did ginko(for brain fog) and injectable b-12(for fatigue) work for u??..could u give it a 1 out of 5 rating(1 being worthless and 5 being significant help)..these two supplements seems to have the best sucess rates for helping cfs patients..thanks for ur help
  2. kgg

kgg New Member

The ginko helped somewhat with the fog, maybe a 3. But I'm in a relapse right now, so neither seems to be helping right now. Definately worth a try. God Bless.
  3. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Tried Ginko, but had to discontinue due to hypertension. It also made me very anxious.
    B12 Injections immediately made me feel better... a 4 or 5, when I initially started to use. Now after weeks of use, I would say a 3. I am going for another Drs. appt. Tuesday, and will ask about introducing B complex injections, too. I am thinking this may help---a boost of sorts.
    LL
  4. srollins

srollins New Member

I want to know more too so I am going to help by bumping To keep this thing up there another two minutes LOL!
    Thanks
  5. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

I started taking gingko two years ago when I read that it can help dizziness (which was my main symptom of CFS at that time). I had to stop taking it for a week prior to balance testing and the dizzies came back with a vengeance - so I know it works for me and just keep on with it.
    A word of advice though - if you are going to take it, buy it from an online pharmacy...you can get much higher concentrations for MUCH cheaper than in a high street chemists. (I am UK though - if you are USA I don't know...) but still worth doing a price check.
    Good luck - hope it helps you too,
    hugs
    Mary xx