ALL MY JOINTS ARE IN PAIN...driving me crazy..I feel in the dark!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ninas, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Ninas

Ninas New Member

Now I am getting different pains throughut my body,all my joint hurts, from toes, knees, hip, elbobows, fingers well all of them from toe to neck. In the mornings they are very stiff, also when I stay still for a long period of time......my blood test does not show any kind of arthritis .....everything seems to be fine..!!!!this worries me alot...I feel in the dark.!!!!
    I also feel from time to time quick sharp pains all over, even inside my ears...HAS ANY ONE OF YOU HAS EVER HAD THIS SYMPTOMS????
    Love,
    Ninas
  2. Musica

Musica New Member

blood tests for inflammation, such as SED rate (Erythrocyte Sedimention)? You can have a negative Rheumatoid Factor but still have RA, although it is also very possible your joint pains and stiffness are fibro. The sharp pains in the ears sounds a little scary, so I hope you get this figured out soon.
  3. piebear

piebear New Member

Oh yea that sounds familiar. Its all part of the fibro I guess. Its amazing how many varieties of pain we have. Seems like we'd have something wrong with our joints, etc, but we don't. I was checked out too and nothing. Just a doctor telling me I had fibro. On days I hurt like that, I soak in the tub. =)
    Feel better soon! *hugs*
    [This Message was Edited on 11/05/2005]