All Natural stop smoking patch system, it's working

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hugs4evry1, Apr 1, 2006.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I've been a HEAVY smoker of at least 2 packs a day for about 30 years.

Then I found the NicoCure patch online at a site that rated it the best OTC stop smoking cure. It's all natural, no nicotine in it at all and let me tell ya, it's working.

I started it about 5 days ago, and you can smoke on this patch without worry. It's a slow system of all natural ingredients that just makes you smoke less until you quit.

Yesterday I cut down over a PACK in one day...and all without any withdrawal symptoms whatsoever!!!!!!!!

There is NO constant food cravings, no stress at all, and absolutely no withdrawal at all. I'm just simply smoking less and less each day and it's amazing!!

You might want to try something like this....why give yourself Nicotine when you're trying to quit smoking? It's one of the things that made sense to me.

I opened my regular two packs on Friday at 4:00pm and it's now Sunday morning at almost 6:00 am and I have over a half a pack left....that's a huge drop for me.

No eating like a crazy woman, no yelling at the family because I'm so stressed out, no feeling stressed...

I've got to say, I never, ever thought something like this would work for me, I've just smoked so much for so long but it's working. I ordered my husband his patch system yesterday because even he was amazed at my progress already.

Please consider this system if you're having trouble quitting the regular way...

Hugs,

Nancy B.

[This Message was Edited on 04/02/2006]
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

maybe that is good for an antidepressant...no yelling and stressing...no side effects...sounds like the perfect ad for me... i will go check it online..i don't think i have ever read about it or seen in the the stores around here...

thanks for sharing,

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

95% pain free? good for you youlucky dog...
    well, i had fms before the cigs...but i still need to quit again...i am all out of cigs...so trying to hold off from buying anymore...

jodie
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

I need something like this to conquer quitting~
    I tried just doing it cold turkey (with nothing!) and I could'nt last but 2 days! and 2 days of hell they were.
    I know if I attempt it again I will use something~
    Thanks for sharing this patch name.
    I'll search it,... and I pray you continue to be smokefree. Its a nasty habit! one I've had just about as long as you. :(
    will try again soon.
    Hugs
    Tandy
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

I checked into the patch.
    Wow! expensive!!
    Worth the cost if it works~
    but,....sheeeeesh! why the heck they so high priced!?

I hope they're still helping you Nancy~
    ????
    Hugs
    Tandy
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I don't think the patch is expensive at all considering patches with Nicotine cost around $30.00 as well and don't work nearly as well as this one does. And this system comes with 10 patches per pack too.

I figured out that my husband and I spend about $270.00 a month on smokes so why not go for it and try the best.

Yes, it's still working wonderfully!!! I opened my regular two packs on Sunday morning at 11:00 and it's now Wednesday morning at 6:00 and I still haven't opened up 2 more packs yet!!!!!!!!!!

Again, let me repeat....NO SYMPTOMS OF WITHDRAWAL...none...I just smoke less and less each day. No food binges, no nervousness, no beetchiness, no nutsy woman running around the house, no nothing!!! No craving cigs even, cause you can smoke on this system with no worries of having a heart attack...so it's slowly (not really that slowly) working.

I've gone from (if I'm honest here) smoking a bit over 2 packs a day to what I said earlier and I'm still on my first pack of 10 patches.

And if you read any of my posts from last week, my daughter was in another psych ward, many many problems with her, and I'm as calm as ever. That's amazing and worth the price to me.

If you've looked up this patch system (all natural) do some further research and it's the Number 1 rated OTC system with results. It works like 97& of the time, that's a success rate I needed to finally kick this 30 year habit.

They honor their money back guarantee too so to me, the money was no big deal, I'm thinking of what it will do for my life in the long run.

And no weight gain either...none. That's a huge plus.

This system is making it so easy for me to kick an almost life long habit.

Please reconsider if you want to quit smoking. I truly think it's worth every penney.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

glad you are having some good results...

jodie
  8. tandy

tandy New Member

Maybe I found a more expensive site. (than you di)
    There were tons of them on google search for nico-cure.
    Am I right in thinking that 1 patch works for 3 days?
    and what was the cost for you? and how many patches?

thats it.
    BTW: i'm a 1 pk a day smoker currently.
    I really want to quit!!

Thanks!
    Tandy

9. janieb

janieb New Member

Nancy,

This is something I would also like to do. Since I've been unable to work I find myself smoking lots more. When I've tried to quit before and used meds and patches I'm very crabby and gain weight like crazy. This could be the answer to my prayers.

Mary
  10. tandy

tandy New Member

and continued success being smokefree~

:)
  11. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it's working.

(Have you talked to the Nicocure people? Maybe they need a spokesperson.)