All new people ,and BAMBI

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by larry11, Oct 17, 2005.

1. larry11

larry11 New Member

Well i`m not sure if you were talking to me, but if not it is ok, i always find it good to talk about what bothers us, I have 3 children 16 12 8 and a loving wife, the wife is in the health care profession so she knows all about pain and disease. this is new to her though! As I read post from people that cannot seem to function hardly at all it brings tears to my eyes and i have hope that i never get that bad

I hurt very badly and it was diagnosed just a short time ago FMS & OSTEO-A , I Like to hear what others have gone through and what they do on a day to day basis, these boards are great, and it`s like AA % NA

IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT, SO WORK IT, YOUR WORTH IT !

As i said in a few post i`m a recovering drug addict and alcoholic and been clean over 12 years, but now on Percocet, but tis ok because I have control, this DD i will have for the rest of my life unless a cure is made possible.

basically we will deal with addiction if i become addicted when the time arrises, but at this time I feel no problems. the boards are great and so are all of you.

Larry
  2. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

[ advertisement ]