All of you in California please post here;)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doxygirl, Sep 13, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi everyone,

Iam trying to see how many of us live in the California area.......if you are amongst us please post here!;)

2. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Me. Though near Nevada.
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Does California Dreamin' count? If so, then I'm in SAN FRANCISCO!

4. budmickl

budmickl New Member

In 1988, I walked off the airplane at SFO and told my husband of 2 days - this is where I am gong to die.

I feel in love with it at the airport. Imagine how I felt when I saw the clouds flowing over the mountains like marshmallow cream

I worked for a company that had an office in San Mateo. I spent several weeks training for the job. But I had free weekends. The drive to Sonoma Valley was out of a movie.

The ex-father in law lives in Twain Harte. While I would never ever say anything nice about the air that man wastes by breathing, I felt like I was in heaven there.

Going south... Half Moon Bay. I don't know what it is about that place. I just fell in love with it. Maybe it's the name of the town?

Aw-w-w-w... I need to think a vacation... WEST!!

[This Message was Edited on 09/13/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/14/2007]
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you know i live in san francisco area in the north bay....marin

6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I'm in LA, at the border of Silver Lake and Echo Park.

7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Native live in Eureka on the coast, not Yreka in the valley.

Eureka is foggy and cool with redwoods.

Too far away to join the gathering.

8. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I am in So. Cal. about 50 minutes north of San Diego in the Temecula Valley wine country. Hope you all are enjoying your day! Kim :)
  9. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I don't understand your comment below.

Its funny, I used to say the same thing and so I never got to go back?

And I like what you said to plan on living there, not die there. I just don't think I could afford housing. Here in KC MO, housing is one of the best places for low prices.

So I guess I'll just stay California dreaming for now...

[This Message was Edited on 09/14/2007]
  10. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I want to live in San Francisco a long life, and I want to be there when I die, because I will have lived my dream. I don't want to go there just to die. There is way too much to see and enjoy up and down the whole west coast to do something stupid!

11. bct

bct Active Member

I live about 60 miles south of fivesue. Hi Sue!

Have lived before in Merced, Santa Maria, Santa Barbara, and San Fran.

Born in England, dual citizenship.

Regards to all,
  12. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

My first post on this board. Didn*t even know about this board. But I already like it. I live in Central Ca. Denair, Ca. About an hour north of Fresno, Ca. It really gets hot here but I have always lived in Ca. and I like it. Sherry from Ca.