All Packed & Ready to Go

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaiasmom, Apr 11, 2006.

1. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

Well, our plane leaves for North Carolina at 10:00 tomorrow morning & we are soooooo excited! It is finally here! Not only do I get to meet all of my fiance's family, but we are getting married too. What a great blessing.

I have definitely calmed down a bit. Now that things are ready to go, I am not so stressed out anymore - just excited! I hardly sat down all weekend, with all the last minute errands & packing & I'm paying for it now, but it was all worth it. Other than the last minute stuff, we're ready!

Sorry, this is a huge accomplishment for me. I wasn't sure I could pull it all off on time, but I did :) Now, we just all have to get there......any tips on flying? I am bringing plenty of water & sitting on the aisle seat so I can get up easily.

Any other ideas?

Thanks & take care!

Leanne
    [This Message was Edited on 04/11/2006]
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Have a WONDERFUL time! That goes without saying!

We just returned from North Carolina. My favorite state in the nation!

Best wishes on your wedding! What a day to celebrate life!

Hugs,

Kim

PS.. take a small blanket or pillow to put behind your back. It helps me very much. Get up and stretch, and do so in your seat, also.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and enjoy yourself...get up and walk around the plane if you can...get the ciruclation moving...take some protein bars and some fruit...put your meds on the carry on and make sure all bottles are labled w/proper meds and name on it...
    carry your makeup

jodie
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Leanne:
    Congratulations! You put it all together and got it all done. I hope you have a wonderful wedding. My only suggestion is the same as usual: REST (when you can).

nyrofan
  5. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

No ideas right now, except: make sure to relaaaaaaaaax! Congratulations and I wish you well on your wedding day! (and always).

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki
  6. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I just want to add my best wishes and hope that it is a wonderful time for you. You deserve the happiness. Tell us all about it when you get back!

Kathy.

7. Katee32

Katee32 New Member

Congratulations on the marriage! I hope you all have a great time!
  8. lin-z

lin-z New Member

i just got back from a flight to and from florida and was nervous about the flight myself. however it turned out fine, i did take a muscle relaxer and had my neck pillow and stretched as much as i could.

maybe bring a cd player with your fave music and just relax, enjoy and know that you are starting a really positive time of your life!!!! congrats again!!

Lin-z
  9. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

And many blesings. It is so good to read about happiness here, go for it girl and have the best wedding ever.

Love Anne C
  10. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

Now, if the work day could just be over I would be set! Can't seem to get to 4:15 fast enough today though.

Thanks so much for the well wishes. I will definitely be doing lots of relaxing & enjoying myself - and not much else!!!

Leanne