All people who juice out there

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aeronsmom, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Do you juice to replace meals like your breakfast lunches and dinners, I'm planning on replacing my breakfast and lunch with juicing and having a healthy supper, anyone else doing this too? has the juicing made you feel any different?
    I mean has it helped at all with any of your symptoms?

Love to all, Ann
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

3. Catseye

Catseye Member

Juicing saved me at breakfast when I was having a hard time with food. I still have it alot for breakfast or with it. My old yummy standby: spinach, beet, carrot, cucumber and garlic. It's simply abominable but it makes me feel good.

I still have to eat every 2-3 hours so I can't use it as a replacement just yet but I don't see why anyone else couldn't.

It's a good way to get the nutrients out of veggies, since cooking destroys some of them and others get lost in the water. Juicing really helped get my liver back in shape, so it has definitely helped my symptoms. When the liver's down, everything else is, too.

Our poor livers are overworked and if they get congested and can't keep up with cleansing everything, you get all kinds of vague symptoms that could by anything. That's why none of my doctors could find anything wrong. Tests only show your liver's bad when it's about had it. If it's only medium bad, they think it's fine.

Of course, if you hate veggie juice, you can always cheat and put in a little purple grape juice to help the taste until you get used to it (which doesn't happen overnight, incidentally).

bon appetite!

4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Annie Crom here. I do have a juicer, but I am a crunch and chew sort of person. I do food process in the small processor some foods I have a hard time with swallowing like spinach. I worry about over juicing and its effect of stomach acidity as we were designed to nibble and chew.

I tend to use the processor as it is a pain to clean the juicer. I process soups into a mush, amd apples and bananas and carrots sometimes.

My friend bought the magic bullet and she is a cynic but she absolutely loves it. So I guess some infomercials are OK aas this is how she got it. I htink you get them on line.

I have another friend who juices a great deal and swears by it, she puts beets, apples, cabbage, and I d not know what else in the juicer for breakfast.
    Love Annie