ALL please join in this prayer, please write something

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Our dear friend Shirl is facing a bad situation. She needs all of us in prayer.

Heavenly Father, please hold Shirl in the palm of your hand. Please protect her. Please lead her to the resolution she so badly needs. Let her realize if the time is now, and help her to achieve her goals of freedom. Give her the wisdom to "play" this "player" in the best way to get the final results. If anger is needed, then help her face it.

Dear God, please provide her with a legal person who is willing to go out of their way, maybe this means they need to go to her house. Lord in heaven I don't know what is legal and what is not, but please gift Shirl with the information she needs to save herself.

Right now Shirl is like someone who fell off a boat, and her hand is reaching for that life preserver. She has been treading water a long time, please pull her aboard to any safe ship in the sea. Then dry her tears, and warm her body and heart and restore her in your image dear Father.

Please lift her from the depression and bring a smile back to her heart and face. Please help her in any way necessary to be rid of this evil man. Make him sign papers and forever after leave her alone. May he just walk out and keep walking to his private destiny.

Dear God you are our rock and our salvation. Please decide that Shirl has suffered enough in this situation, please make sure that paperwork is signed, sealed and delivered before he escapes into his world of satan.

I can't quote scriptures like many here at this board who can, I can only speak from my heart. I ask for a finale in this situation.
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

I pray for God to guide and protect you, to give you peace and discernment. I pray that God will bring you a quick and peaceful resolution. God knows the desires of our heart.

Take Care Shirl and know that I will also be in that circle of prayer warriors with you.
    Nancy
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Father I have no clue what is going on in Shirl's life but you do. Please come sovereignly, and supernaturally and intervene in this situation. Please provide whatever she needs. Please bring a resolution in this situation. Father please enough is enough. Please give her the courage to make what decisions that need to be made. Please bring people to come along side her and help her and hold her arms up during this difficult time. Please Lord don't let this drag on any longer. Please Lord give her peace, body soul and spirit. Thank you for what You are doing and will do in Jesus Name. Oh yeah Lord please keep her and whoever else involved safe. Please protect from any and all abuse hurled at her and please let her know she is not alone and she is loved most of all by you and by others. In Jesus Name. Amen. Thank you.

Those of you who know this lady could you please rally around her and help her in what ever ways you can. Thank you
    Cath
  4. fromnz

fromnz Guest

Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers & grant Shirl the peace & answers she needs. You have promised where two or three are gathered in your name you will answer, there are lots of us gathered here on this board in your name from all parts of the earth, so please hear our prayer.
    In Jesus's name, Amen.
  5. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Dear Heavenly Father, please be with Shirl right now. Hold her in the palm of your hand. Give her the comfort and strength to get her through the trials she is experiencing right now. Draw her near to you Lord. May she always know you will never leave her or forsake her.

Lord, you know what is going on right now in her life. Help the trials to make her stronger and draw her closer to you. In Jesus precious name. Amen.
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

..the circle of prayer for our dear Shirl.

Lord, you know her situation completely. Shirl is your beloved child that you love without measure.

We thank you for your faithful love for her, and ask together for all the help that she needs! Please bring your supernatural, wisdom and guidance to her. And Lord, please bring your strength to Shirl, sustain her through everything she is going through. We ask all of this in Jesus' Precious Name. Amen
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I posted to you on the thread below not realizing that was an older one. You are in my prayers now in this crisis situation. Don't let go of the Lord. He will sustain you through these rough waters.

Love,
    Nancy
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

I join you and others in prayer for Shirl. Heavenly Father, please look upon our friend, Shirl, with love and compassion. She has suffered enough and needs Your Guidance in doing what needs to be done to resolve this distressing situation.

Lord, we ask that you deliver this Child of God from the depression that has taken over so much of her life.

We, her friends, are joining our hands in prayer around Shirl, beseeching You to aid her and keep her from further harm.

In Jesus' name.
    Amen.

Love, Pepper
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Thank you for your heartfelt thoughts, prayers, and this request for me.

I have got no where with what I needed done, but I trust the Lord, and I so desperately appreciate everyone of your prayers for me. I do honestly need them.

Right now, I can pray for others with all my heart and soul, but am unable to pray for myself, I know that sounds strange, but I need the prayers of others for myself, while I can pray myself for those in need.

I trust my Lord, my faith is not shaken with this longstanding prayer request, I know my Lord is with me otherwise I would not be here today on this board.

I have been at PH now for almost 8 years, I was here when this board was first started, then removed, and Praise God, replaced again!

I thank the Lord for all of you, and I so ask Him to grant all your hearts desires, your immediate needs, and to help you all in anyway you need help.

You are the most wonderful careing people I have ever know!

I am very proud to be part of your prayer life.

Blessings for all of you from our Heavenly Father.............

In our Lord and Saviors precious name,

Shalom, Shirl
  10. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

hear our prayers and make things right for Shirl. She deserves a better life.