all these new medical evidence 3 weeks after hearing.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Apr 20, 2009.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I just got off the phone with doctor. I have COPD. Also found out I have High iron,Rhuematoid Arhtritis and High Hemoglobin. None of these things came out before my Hearing. The Judge knew about The RA .

My claim for dissability was for Asthma,depession,anxiety, Fybromyalgia. Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. As you may know I was denied. He also denied 95 percent of his hearings. So I was already going to lose,simply because the of who the judge was.

So now all these test are actually proving that I am sick. Does anyone think that this could help me to get my decision reversed? On the denial it says list any new impairments.

I heard it was impossible to get The council of appeals to reverse a decision. My attorney said we are going to fight this and also start a new application. I really needed my back pay. We lost and owe so much since I had to quit working. Thanks all for your time. Ruthie
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Hi Ruthie,

Yep, I'm sure you'll get your decision reversed. Hopefully this time. I think the trick to getting Disability is continually finding more wrong and/or finding more doctors, chiros etc... who are willing to write letters on your behalf. That's how I finally got mine and my plan was to keep adding to my file until they finally approved me.

My fingers are crossed for you.

tee
  3. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I'm confidant that you will either win on appeal, or win on the new filing. You should have won the first time. I agree with Tee keep adding to your file...keep adding new letter of support. You will win:)

Blessings,
    Deb
  4. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Did either one of you lose at hearing level? I can't find many people who loss at that leve. They either aren't that far in the process or was approved. So any info people can send my way,I appreciate. Ruthie
  5. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

05/19...please say a prayer for me:)

Deb
  6. ChristineNY

ChristineNY New Member

I think that between your appeal and your new application.....adding the new illnesses, you have a very good chance.

I don't have any experience with the council of appeals, but wanted you to know that I continue to pray for you and I am keeping my fingers crossed! I know how difficult this is, and how much you need to win. I am confident that your outcome will be a good one.

Take care,
    Christine

PS....Oh and Deb, I am keeping my fingers crossed for your upcoming hearing also!
  7. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I have an LTD and I didn't have to go to trial. However, it took about 7 months for me to convince them I wasn't just depressed. They fully ignored the CFS but finally went with the FMS. I have both.

Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll get it Ruthie.

tee