All you American Idol fans

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Sep 21, 2005.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

I saw a preview of a new show.....Fran Drescher.....and lo and behold there's Makala Gordon playing her daughter. I just knew she would end up on TV. If you don't remember she was the one that tried to always sound like Barbra Streisand when she talked.
  2. bozey

bozey New Member

I remember Makala. What is the new show? Fran already has a show and her daughter on there isn't Makala, is it?

bozey
  3. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

British!!!
    I couldn't stand Mikala.( Sorry if you liked her) I thought she was annoying. (and that's being polite!!)
    I loved Carrie and Bo.
    Can't wait for it to come on again over here!!
    LOL
    Sandra
  4. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

She was so arrogant and irritating! I'll never forget her saying "I HAVE to be famous, because I need to hire someone to walk my dog". Ugh. I threatened to quit watching AI forever if she made it to the finals- I didn't follow through, but I was NOT happy!

Although- I remember thinking how much she reminded me of the "Nanny"! So nasally when she sang and talked.
  5. BethM

BethM New Member

I do remember Makala, and thanks for the info. She is annoying, but cute, too. I hope she finds her dreams, and a little humility, too. She reminds of a cross between Streisand and Drescher.

Beth.
  6. Frustratedandtired

Frustratedandtired New Member

I couldn't stand her either!
  7. blondie45

blondie45 New Member

It is very interesting that they are playing mother and daughter as they both sound alike, somewhat annoying if you ask me.

8. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

and everytime she wasn't voted off I was screaming! Couldn't stand her arrogance and my gosh, she couldn't sing either.

I don't know the name of the show.
  9. tandy

tandy New Member

My son and I watch American Idol every week!! (when its on) We went to see the Live tour with the top 10.
    Yes,..even MY favorite Bo was there!! ooooo la la!
    They all sounded really good and the show was awsome!
    Carries Gorgeous!
    and remember that girl Jessica Sierra??
    She was really good on stage!
    My son Loved Makayla~
    But liked Carrie more so :)

We're big fans in this house!

10. Zzzsharn

Zzzsharn New Member

Fran's show is called "living with Fran" it's on fridays on the WB-

I think Mikala is going to play the neice of Fran.. at least that's what I read somewhere.

Sharon
  11. matthewson

matthewson New Member

I thought she was so cute! And she looks and sounds so much like Fran Drescher, I thought she could play her daughter or maybe a young Fran Drescher in a biograpy or something!

Glad to hear she was able to take her 15 min. of fame and use it to break into acting.

Take care, Sally