Allergy Help?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by sunny3, Feb 23, 2003.

1. sunny3

sunny3 New Member

Ho to all,
    I just tried t post a message, but I don't think it went thru ~~so I'll try again. Sorry, if it did get thru and this is a repeated posting. :)
    After 2 decades of airborn allergies, I am no longer helped my claritin, allegra, etc. Nasalcrom was not effective either, for me. Is there a new product in the last 5 years or so that I can ask my MD about? (I had all the skin testing and allergy shots years ago and I was not relieved of any of the chronic runny nose and dry cough symptoms)

Please feel free to share any of your success stories with me and I'll see what I can try that I haven't already tried.
    Thanks for your help!
    Sunny
  2. gheetar

gheetar New Member

Hi sunny3, I was diagnosed in 93 with Fibro, one of the sides of that for me is major chem.sencitivity(pain med,anti-biotics,sterodial and non-sterodial meds)(spelling?ha, ha, maybe not)I have had great relief with Benadryl,Dye-Free,not any other Diphenheydramine. I now take 1gel 3X's a day, 5hrs apart,then 2 at bedtime. Hope this helps. Gheetar
  3. sunny3

sunny3 New Member

It was kind of you to reply and I appreciate it. My doc recently started me on Singulair and I am waiting to see how that may help.
    Suuny