ALLHART

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Oct 16, 2002.

1. tes

tes New Member

Hi,
    It's me Tes. I just finished reading all the pages that you listed for me with symptoms(WOW!). Too many, I tell ya.
    So, I take it that everyone can have a varying degree of symptoms. I'm glad to know that's the case. I noticed that you are also a young mom.(you have 3 ahead of me). Do you find it overwhelming at times having to deal with this dd and having to be the best mom possible. I feel so guilty, that I feel that I'm falling into depression at times. My boys are 2 and 4 and they require alot of attention. Anyways, it be great talking to you again.
    Best regards,
    Tes
  2. tes

tes New Member

Hi,
    It's me Tes. I just finished reading all the pages that you listed for me with symptoms(WOW!). Too many, I tell ya.
    So, I take it that everyone can have a varying degree of symptoms. I'm glad to know that's the case. I noticed that you are also a young mom.(you have 3 ahead of me). Do you find it overwhelming at times having to deal with this dd and having to be the best mom possible. I feel so guilty, that I feel that I'm falling into depression at times. My boys are 2 and 4 and they require alot of attention. Anyways, it be great talking to you again.
    Best regards,
    Tes