ALLSUP INC. in California or someone else?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skippy007, Apr 27, 2007.

1. skippy007

skippy007 New Member

I am reading in the posts that Allsup is good and Binder and Binder is not so good. Are there any other attorney groups that specialize in SSDI that should be used in California instead? I am considering obtaining a attorney after my first denial which is soon to be most likely - any thoughts on when to do this?
  2. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

I used BETSY ALBERTS ECCELENT, SHE HAS WORKED ON BOTH ENDS OF SSDI, SHE DID ALL THE WORK, I JUST DID AS SHE TOLD ME. SHE IS IN SACRAMENTO, EL DORDO CO AREA. GOOD LUCK!
  3. skippy007

skippy007 New Member

I am in Northern California - so that would work.

and thank you. [This Message was Edited on 04/27/2007]
  4. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

SHE WILL HELP YOU FROM STEP ONE, SHE IS EXCELLENT, SHE KNOWS THE JUDGES AND WHAT THEY WANT, JUST FOLLOW HERE ADVICE, AS LONG AS YOU LISTEN TO HER SHE KNOWS THE SYSTEM AND IF YOU HAVE A CASE SHE WILL TELL YOU AND STAY WITH YOU TILL YOU WIN. IT TOOK 2 YRS TO GET THROUGH THE SSI GAME, BUT IT WENT EXSACTLY HOW SHE TOLD ME. SHE IS VERY POPULAR IN MY AREA.IF YOU NEED HELP FINDING HER LET ME KNOW.GOOD LUCK
  5. Ruffus

Ruffus New Member

Hi - I am new here, but so encouraged by all the posts, etc...Hope here! I started with Allsup a few months ago after my 1st denial. Allsup works across the U.S. and will supply an attorney to rep. you if you go to the hearing level - which I am in now. I don't know much more than that, but have heard nothing but good but about Allsup. This whole process has been very stressful, but hang in there. Ruffus
  6. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

I am in Los Angeles and I used Allsup from the beginning. They did all the work, and I received my SSDI within 6 mos. I hate seeing people having problems with them. I couldn't have been happier with them.

I wonder if the fact that Allsup started it all for me and I never applied on my own made a difference?

Best of luck if you use their services!
  7. skippy007

skippy007 New Member

Thanks to all that responded. I certainly will seek some type of legal help on this and would like for them to be SSDI experienced.