Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cpdwife1519, Feb 4, 2010.

1. cpdwife1519

cpdwife1519 New Member

I just filed ....wanting to ask if anyone else has used them liked them heard of them etc!
    Post here :)
  2. cpdwife1519

cpdwife1519 New Member

Noone saying aword? I find that hard to believe?
  3. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

sometimes over the weekend and holiday not as many folks are around. As for me I am just dragging my a**, probably have a trail behind me:) Anyways, I wanted to let you know there is a ton of information about Allsup and attorneys. Just enter Allsup in the search box and your on your way:)

Personal experience with Allsup is bad..they didn't feel I had enough information in my file to win a case. Idiots..really, I found an attorney, had the hearing perhaps a year later and I won on the record. So much for not having a good case!!

I must add though that many have used Allsup and were very happy with the services. But, if they do drop you as a client....just find an attorney! Don't stress out like I did...I thought oh case. That was just Allsup thinking they couldn't win it and had nothing to do with my case.

Hope that helps...Deb
  4. Pelican1

Pelican1 New Member

I used Allsup and won in just under 2 years. I signed with them after my first denial. I was skeptical, but knew I was going to move out of state during the process and they are a national company. I was denied again and went to the hearing stage. I won. Their representative was great. I did amend my start date of disability to the day I filed at the judges recommendation, but I think that helped me get approved. I could have appealed that, but I might not have won with another judge. It wasn't worth the stress. Good luck.
  5. cpdwife1519

cpdwife1519 New Member

Thats good ,thank you for all your replies. Yes I took into consideration that people are busy.
    But I had thought the brief titel ALLSUP would've won someone over w/in 24 hrs lol.

I am filing w/them...did it last week the girl told me that my case seemed promising...
    I am in bad shape so I dont know how good I am for work until a 2 yr time frame whew!