Allwxrider....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cinlou, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

In one of your posts you talked about magnets for help with pain? Where do I get info about this? Can you point me in the direction? Did you post about this before?

Thanks for your time....
    Cindy
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I'm not allowed to post commercial websites, but if you do a simple search, he will show up.

The north-seeking side of a magnet will increase circulation and ease pain. It also, slows down replication of viruses per Dr. Philpot.

Most ppl give me wierd looks when I talk about magnets...that was my first post. Cleopatra wore a magnetic necklace.

Refridgerator magnets are no use since they are polarized NSNSNSN in a quick fashion. Only effective for ~1mm, OK only for a fridge. I got a big magnet off of Edmund Scientifics website.

Also of curiosity, the pineal gland also contains some magnetic crystals. Sharks, manta-rays and pigeons are known to navigate via the pineal gland. In us humans, its between the eye brows and about 2 inches back. If you hold a strong magnet between the eye brows, you can feel a push, flip it over - then a pull. See if you can determine the polarity of a magnet that way. It takes practice. The earth's magnetic field was ~5 gauss per petrified bacterium in the fossil record. It's now about 0.5 gauss.