alone depressed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lynn3811, Sep 28, 2008.

1. lynn3811

lynn3811 New Member

I've been home alone this weekend. The DH took off on a motorcycle ride. Went to see some of our old friends.

I didn't realize how much I would miss him. He fills up the house when he's home. Even our old cat misses him!

He's coming home this afternoon, and I can't wait!

2. lynn3811

lynn3811 New Member

Thank you so much for replying. This board is so full of nice people and there is so much information on here by very knowledgeable people.

Brain fog is at it's height today.

Most times I just come on here and read the posts. I feel like a warm blanket is wrapped around me at this site.

3. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

I do not travel as much since this DD. I used to be on 3 Board of Directors. Now I am only one. But when I do have to travel, I miss my hubby and kids so much, it physically hurts. Keep ypur chin up. He'll be home soon.

4. lynn3811

lynn3811 New Member

we've been married for 33 years. And he's gone on many rides before.
    But this week i've fallen twice in 2 days, so i guess I was kinda scared the would happen and there would no one home. So far, no falls!
  5. lynn3811

lynn3811 New Member

Oh my! to think that i looked like i was a newlywed! I was depressed dwhen I finially got carded at 40! Tahen i was called Mamm! That one made me feel REALLY old!
  6. lynn3811

lynn3811 New Member

I really do need to read my posts before posting them..That writing was just horrible! Major brain fog today,,,