Alone, on edge and hurting

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cory74, Dec 30, 2009.

1. cory74

cory74 New Member

HEllo all sorry to write.. But right now I feel all alone, no one is around! :( I feel on edge, loaded with meds and hurting sooo dang bad! I hate this
  2. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

hang on....things will change soon!
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

no need whatsoever to apologize.....we understand and we're here for you
  4. Maribelle

Maribelle New Member

I'm praying for you and know that you are not alone, you have us! Brighter days are coming, I promise~
  5. sweetbeatlvr

sweetbeatlvr New Member

just know, you are never *really* alone. there's alot of us out here with you, and you've come to the right place for support.

i may have people around me all the time, but no one who really understands what i go through, so it often feels like i'm alone.

coming here on this message board really helps alot.

and as cliche as it is... things will get better. when things are bad, i always remind myself of the bad times i've had, when i thought it couldn't get any better, and how i've made it through them all, and actually had good times too. that helps me realize that it's just temporary.

i pray that you get through this quickly, and your suffering subsides. <3
  6. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

You are not alone here, for sure.

I know it is torture. I'll pray for some relief for you.

Fight :)
  7. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

You'll get through this. Please let us know how you are.

8. MKate

MKate New Member

HI Cory

I call the holiday time the big black hole. Knowing that I have an illness, and get very isolated, I'm careful to try to contact friends and let them know I'm thinking of them, and look forward to chatting --- but NO ONE calls back this time of year....I Hate it!

So - I was resting and watching FOX news today to kill some time -- not very social - but at least it keeps the brain working!

write me if you'd like!