Alphabet game, A is for:

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by booboo56, Oct 8, 2004.

1. booboo56

booboo56 New Member

Hi,

Here's a new Alphabet game. :)

A is for:

Accepts.
    God "accepts" us just the way we are.

Hugs,
    Joan
  2. dash

dash New Member

B is for Benjamin.

Benjamin was the youngest son of Jacob (Israel)'s twelve. His mother was Rachel.

Della
  3. KyLady

KyLady New Member

C is for caring

God is a caring God

Kylady
  4. Lupian

Lupian New Member

Daniel, whom the lions would not eat.
  5. dash

dash New Member

E is for eagle

Isa 40:31
    31 Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up {with} wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.
    (NAS)

Della
    [This Message was Edited on 10/09/2004]
  6. ginn266

ginn266 New Member

F is for forgiving those who have hurt you or your family. It is one of the hardest things to do, but when its done you feel amazinly wonderful.

I have had to forgive my step father who abused me and my mom for not noticing. I also know if I can't forgive how can my Father heaven forgive me for all my sins.

Love in HIM,
    Gin
  7. booboo56

booboo56 New Member

Hi,

G is for giving.

How much of ourselves are we "giving" to God each day?

Hugs,
    Joan
  8. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

Honesty:

Honesty with ourselves and God about our relationship with him and honesty to acknowledge how much we need God in our lives, although some days we like to think we know best!

Music Teacher (UK)

9. billiegail

billiegail New Member

Pro 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pro 28:20 A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isa 59:7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts [are] thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction [are] in their paths.
  10. booboo56

booboo56 New Member

Hi,

J is for:

Jesus.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father, except through Him.

Hugs,
    Joan
  11. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

K is for kindness. If we were all just kinder to each other it would be a better world.

Sandy
  12. dash

dash New Member

M is for Michael

Michael the Archangel is the prince,or guardian angel of Israel
  13. Kim

Kim New Member

N is for "near". God is always near, even when we don't feel it. He promised He would never leave us.
  14. booboo56

booboo56 New Member

hi,

O is for: Only

Jesus is the "only" way to God & to heaven.

Hugs,
    Joan
  15. dash

dash New Member

P is for:

Pearl

12.56Matt 13:45-46
    45 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking fine pearls,
    46 and upon finding one pearl of great value, he went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
    (NAS)

Della
  16. dash

dash New Member

R is for rejoice.

Ps 32:11
    11 Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, you righteous ones, and shout for joy, all you who are upright in heart.
    (NAS)

Della
  17. Lupian

Lupian New Member

Sarah hurried and sinned, when all she neded to do was trust God's word, and wait.
    The Bible does NOT say God helps those who help themselves. The Bible says things like WAIT upon the Lord, and indicates that we are to go to Him for everything, and then to wait and it will be delvered. Yes, we must do some things, but if we are wise we ask him to guide us step by step.
  18. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

I Thess. 5 : 18

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you

Psa. 28 : 7

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psa. 100:4

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him , and bless his name.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/08/2004]