ALSO FROM THE UK I

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by s43, Oct 20, 2002.

1. s43

s43 New Member

Hi to everyone, have just been diagnosed with fms 3 weeks ago after about 3 years waiting for a diagnose.Its great to see that there are others from the uk that use this site.It cheers me up no end,take care every one.Regards Sharon
  2. s43

s43 New Member

Hi to everyone, have just been diagnosed with fms 3 weeks ago after about 3 years waiting for a diagnose.Its great to see that there are others from the uk that use this site.It cheers me up no end,take care every one.Regards Sharon
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

sorry you were dx and that it took so long welcome to the board
    kara
  4. s43

s43 New Member

Thanks for the welcome, you seem to welcome everyone new to the board.Nice to know there are people who care.
  5. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Hi Sharon,
    Sorry to hear about your diagnosis but at least you know now what you are dealing with. You can find a lot of useful information here and some very intelligent people. This board has been such a help to me and I'm sure it will be to you, too.
    Again, welcome to the board.

Sapphire
  6. sybil

sybil New Member

there are a few us on here!
    where do you live?
    i live in cheshire,in a small village.
    hope you find this site useful,

sybilxxx
  7. s43

s43 New Member

Thanks sybil for your reply, i am from Swansea in South Wales.It is nice to know that we have somewhere to vent our feelings,i enjoy reading what usefull information everybody has to offer,i have learned a lot about fibro since i have been on this site,you think you are the only one going thru this dd.Take care and i hope u are not suffering too much.
  8. Sindy-Uk

Sindy-Uk New Member

Sorry about your diagnoses, but I am glad you found this board. I am sure you will find lots of information and support here. I am also from the UK, near London and have had ME for some time. I found this board a great help.
    Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you.

Take care

Satin
  9. sybil

sybil New Member

a lovely part of the u.k.!
    i live near north wales about 17 miles from chester.
    yes,this site is useful.i knew absolutely nothing about my DD FMS when i came here.now it seems i know more than my G.P.....hehehe
    i've had a very painful couple of weeks,but i hope you are o.k.
    love,

sybilxxx
  10. Pat UK

Pat UK New Member

I am from the UK I have been on this site for over 2 years now it is the best. Welcome
  11. genevieve

genevieve New Member

Hi,

Welcome to the board I am sure you will find it a great help, lots of support and excellent info.

My husband and I both have SFS, we live in Scotland.

Good luck on your quest for better health,

With love,

Genevieve