also new

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Aug 20, 2003.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Welcome Alane, I am also new and am delighted I found this site. I have F.M.T.M.J. Candida,Arthritis,Osteoporsis. I am not great at present at sleeping, as I was on Ampthriptline and .was to zonke d on it. I also take b6,magnesiam,and valerian to help me sleep.

Looking forward to your postings.

Mary.
  2. averilpam

averilpam New Member

welcome!

You say you are taking B6 and magnesium for sleep. Maybe you could consider joining the many people here who use ZMA. It's a special blend of mag, B6 and zinc. It has helped many many of us to sleep better. I find it doesn't particularly help getting off to sleep ~things like valerian may help there~ but it helps to keep me asleep longer. I still often wake up in the night, but sleep longer periods in between.

pam xx
  3. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Welcome. I think you will fnd many good people here, and learn a lot. I know I have.
    I use Sleepytime Tea Extra (with valerian) to help me sleep. I am a diabetic, though, so I need to get up at least once a night, but it does help me get to sleep.
    Take care,
    Terry
  4. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi & welcome,
    Youve found a great site here with lots of very supportive people & you can get hugs aswell.
    Hugs (((((((((((((((((((((((((.
    sharon d