altered sensory nerve sensation? Is this a symptom?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by june-bug, Aug 19, 2005.

1. june-bug

june-bug New Member

The last few days for a few hours on and off I had some strange sensations. I kept feeling chills and waves of goose bumps up and down my spine. I was in work which is usually a comfy temp and there was no change in the normal temp of the room, no one else was cold. My hands were white cold as was my face nose and feet. Then I would feel ice cold in just patches of my skin. It felt freezing in spots like the sting of strait ice was on my skin. Later I was exercising on the elliptical and the sensation hit me 35 minutes into my work out. I was warm and sweaty before and all of the sudden I was cold and sweating ice water with blue lips, my friend touched my face and said I was freezing to the touch, so I went home . I tingled a lot while I was getting the chills,also. I felt like wind was hitting me when it wasnt. HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANY ONE ELSE? IS IT A FIBRO SYMPTOM? worried thatmy body cant control its thermostat.... I feel normal now but it comes and goes.

Hope y'all feel better than me... June-Bug
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

iv'e had in in las vegas walking doen the strip in 117 degree weather, heat wave here in california, been having it the past day praying it will go away chills like i'm running a fever. i've awaken in the middle of the night prying it would just go away.

i called my doctor she said i whas having a flare up.

my feet are freezzing cold and its 100 degrees out. the freakiest thing.

jodie