Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Dec 23, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

We went to the movies tonight and I picked Alvin and the Chipmunks. My b/f couldn't believe I picked it since I don't really like comedy.

Well let me tell you! I will buy this on DVD as soon as it comes out! It is so so cute!

I recommend it to everyone. I think we were the only ones there without little kids. But I laughed and sang along like I was 10 yrs old!

Season's Greetings!

2. kjade

kjade New Member

It is great to hear you were enjoying yourself - laughing and singing - that is wonderful! And to Alvin & the Chipmunks of all things!!

Have a wonderful Holiday, sweetie!! :)
  3. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

And I don't remember when I have seen a cleaner, cuter movie. I almost felt silly because the theater was filled with kids and I was laughing much louder than they were!

As soon as the DVD comes out, it will be mine! I must be a big kid at heart though. My sons got me the Shrek Trilogy for Christmas and I was so excited! The Chipmunk movie is just classic though!
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

My 16 yr. old son, my 16 yr. old nephew and a bunch of their friends went and watched it. They really enjoyed it and I was surprised because I guess I didn't think teenagers would be into it, but they really liked it. I will have to take my younger ones to see it also. Glad you had so much fun laughing and singing! Kim :)
  5. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I go to the movies all the time but have not seen Alvin yet. I will definitely see it now.

Tonight I saw "Juno" it was also great.
  6. budmickl

budmickl New Member

The house number where Dave lives is 1958 - the year the first Chipmunk album came out.

I have a friend who works in movies building sets and stuff. He has told me about quirky things that set people do that others would never notice. But there are 'hidden' meanings and stuff.

Anyway - did you also notice all the Cuisinart and Kitchen Aide appliances? These companies pay to get their names out to the public in any way possible.