Always Cold

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sfrazier, Mar 17, 2007.

1. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I hope someone can help with this. lately i am always cold. the only thing that seems to help is body heat. and even that doesn't last. i haven't changed meds and since it is something new i don't think it has anything to do with my fibro or chronic fatigue. any suggestions or thoughts would be great. it's driving me nuts and realy hurting my heating bill. thanks ahead of time....SueF
  2. Shalala

Shalala New Member

... except for feet and hands. I don't know if that has something to do with circulation?
  3. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

Im always cold too. Especially me hands and feet!

I have my heat cranked to 70 and it isnt helping! I dont know if its my meds or what it is.

Id like to hear a good answer to this one too! I dont know how much more i can take!
  4. happycanuk

happycanuk New Member

Perhaps you need to get your Thyroid tested. It could be low. I am the other way anymore, and so darn hot I can hardly stand it.
  5. blkkat

blkkat New Member

yes i too am always soo cold! even before i started any kind of meds. but as a child growing up till about age 39 i was so hot even in the winters, i hated summers, thought people who said that they couldnt wait till summer were nuts! well i guess im the biggest nut around ,because im dying for the HEAT to come and never leave. but i also think i could be going through menopause, cause i get burning fire come from inside ,comes and goes. so gets me. im 44 now. yes i keep my heat at 70 and also keep the gas fireplace on all day long. BIG BILLS HURT ON ONE INCOME! GOD BLESS-- BLKKAT
  6. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

I have had mine checked and it is ok...so I know mine is not low thyroid...
  7. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

bumping for more info.