Alwxrider : Who is you doc?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Texas Jackie, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Texas Jackie

Texas Jackie New Member

I've been reading some of your post and bio. I also live in the Ft Worth area. Who is your doc that ran your test for your diagnoses? My doctor and I aren't seeing eye to eye. My old doc wanted all the research I could find ( had to give her up, she doesn't take ins) new one not interested in anything I take her. Doesn't have time to read it, or she says she already knows about it but doesn't belive it works.
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Trinity Holistic Health Care

Dr. Karen Birdy D.O.
    6341 Southwest Blvd
    Benbrook, TX 76132

(817) 737-3331

Near the Sam's at I-20 & Bryan Irwin Rd.

The physicians assistant is also excellent, although I forgot his name. They also have a nutritionalist, Debra Roseck: she is the one who first thought of mercury toxicity. They sell transfer factors, chelating compounds and even can refer your prescription to a compounding pharmacy...cool.
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

CFS really got me good. I got added to the lay off list at Lockheed Martin and hope to get well soon. Karen Birdy is on the Aetna listing.

I was reading your bio too. I was successful beating candida by using 3-LAC. Its three strains of Lactobacillius bacteria. Healthy bacteria crowds out the yeast and keeps it in balance. I had minimal "die off" and my sugar cravings went away.

Take care, get well and may God bless!
  4. Texas Jackie

Texas Jackie New Member

is also mine. But we do not see eye to eye on my fibro and CFS and thyroid. She is no longer taking Aetna and I did switch to Cigna as I really like her massage therapist. I, also, work at Lockheed. I believe the room I worked in when I first got sick contributed greatly to my illness. I wasn't the only one to get sick. Found quite a few others in my area sick also.

Jackie
  5. Texas Jackie

Texas Jackie New Member

I'd take my name, phone number and email off of my post if I were you. I did take your info down and will email you after the holiday's.
  6. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I've spent 12 years in the USAF with aircraft and felt myself getting "lazier" over those years, CFS?

At LM, I was hearing some things about all the experiments with jet fuel. I wonder what metals may have been used. If we knew, we could chelate these out.

My friend, Larry Hadder, got EBV real bad shortly after switching to 2nd shift on the FLIGHT LINE.
  7. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

This will check for heavy metal toxicity. Maybe this will tell me something.