ALYNDRA found you some help for turtles

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, Jan 12, 2006.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hi alyndra
    ive come across someone who keeps red ear sliders and she says she will be happy to help you out as much as she can.
    let me know when your here and ill pass on the address where to find her.
    love smiffy.

ladies can you keep an eye out for alyndra and point her here for me???
    cheers guys x
  2. grandmasheri

grandmasheri New Member

Turtles? we have had a painted turtle for 21 years. his name is Nip. lol what was it ALYNDRA was looking for?
    Sheri
  3. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

alyndra became a new foster home for two red ear slider turtles after they were dumped at her house,the only thing is she helps with bird rescue and had to be steal and borrow the equipment she needed.
  4. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

thankyou,i missed it duh!!!
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Smiffy, I have added my thoughts to Amanda's original post and it should be on the first page shortly.

Thanks for letting us know about the turtles.

Hope you are having a great day!

Hugs,
    Faye
  6. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

FM or not - this is definately an all around support group!

We've actually gone to see the turtles and their new home - and WOW are they happy little buggers.

They have all the room in the world to swim, dive and play.. not to mention they also have a natural sand/rock basking area that has been made to look like the cutest little beach. They really like to play in the waterfalls and in the bubbles, and they REALLY seem to like co existing with all the other fish and reptiles in the same tank!

I know I couldn't think of what would be the best home for them before.. but I know for sure that this is the best thing to happen to them!!

Gotta admit though... I miss 'em. I just don't miss the STINK!

Thanks guys!

~Amanda
  7. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hi alyndra
    ive spoken to the lady who offered to help,shes over the moon they have a great home :)