Am I corny or what???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poeticbobbi, May 9, 2007.

1. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

I was just wondering ladies,what do you find most attractive about men?
    We know that men whistle at us and sometimes make offensive comments.They don't seem to think anything is wrong with letting it be known exactly what body part they are looking at.So I was just thinking about what I find attractive in a man and was wondering am I just corny or what?
    For me I like that men are so different from us in their physical strength usually being more than ours and how when I can't do something physical, my boyfriend usually comes to my rescue.I just enjoy watching him do every day things from taking out the trash to washing the car or his morning routine of preparing to go to work.He has no idea that I think he is adorable just being HIM.
    Yep,I'm a cornball!!
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Post some of your poetry. (I have.)

Of course, nobody asked me, but I'd say the most attractive feature about men is that they are not always yakking into a cell phone.

I once opened a door for a lady at our office building. She was carrying a brief case under one arm, a package, had a dog on a leash and was talking on her phone.
  3. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

The lady sounds like my daugther--lol
    I can't walk and chew gum so no phone growing out my head--lol
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Not a cornball! lol! sounds Normal to me! all of what you said and "Mental "Maturity" someone who would treat a Lady like she Deserves,,,,,Oh wait i'm just Dreaming!,,,,,Lol,,,,S
  5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

The thing I find the most attractive about men is the personality they have!

I would never want to be with someone Iam not attracted to physically.........but to me the MOST important thing is their behaviors!

I love someone who is FUNNY and can make me laugh.....I find that so attractive.....

......I also find a man who strong but sensitive attractive..... a man who is romantic is important......but the thing that is most attrative about a man is one who thinks and pay attention and respects the wants and needs of a woman finding a man who understands us women is a miracle! and for those who have a man like that..............."count your lucky stars"!