Am I every gonna.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jpswife_4boys, Sep 22, 2002.

1. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

get out of this flare? Everyday, every few minutes, it fells it's always something elses hurting, burning, shaking. Besides my tongue going crazy on me, my feet an ankles feels numb, my right hand and wrist hurts so bad that even typing is a difficult task. My right arm and upper shoulder going into my back hurts so bad to the slightest touch. Even my clothes "burn" me. I'm sorry for complaining so much. I know that you guys hurt so much too. I guess it just feels good to write it down and to vent sometimes. I thank God that I have a very loving and supportive husband. It's just depressing when you can't do anything. My kids asked me to take them to the park yesterday and of course I couldn't. They just couldn't understand why mommy didn't want to drive.

Hugs to all,
    Crissie
  2. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

get out of this flare? Everyday, every few minutes, it fells it's always something elses hurting, burning, shaking. Besides my tongue going crazy on me, my feet an ankles feels numb, my right hand and wrist hurts so bad that even typing is a difficult task. My right arm and upper shoulder going into my back hurts so bad to the slightest touch. Even my clothes "burn" me. I'm sorry for complaining so much. I know that you guys hurt so much too. I guess it just feels good to write it down and to vent sometimes. I thank God that I have a very loving and supportive husband. It's just depressing when you can't do anything. My kids asked me to take them to the park yesterday and of course I couldn't. They just couldn't understand why mommy didn't want to drive.

Hugs to all,
    Crissie
  3. xanderlee

xanderlee New Member

I know exactly how you feel. I have only been diagnosed for 4 weeks and my symptons have seen this diagnosis as an excuse to really go for it! I have had to take my 2 yearr old out of nursery, cus I cannot drive to take him or collect him and it is a struggle to get my 7 year old to school, the muscles in my legs just will not work! The limitations are more hurtful than the pain mentally, and the ironic thing is, that when people suspected I had MS, help was overwhelming, now they know it is CFS, same symptons at the moment....no help anywhere....Now it is affecting my hands, my fingers just want to stay clenced...wander how good a two year old can be with a tin opener....(not really)
  4. eeyore

eeyore New Member

IN MY ARMS AND MY RIGHT HAND HURTS SO BAD RIGHT NOW THAT I WOULD LOVE TO CUT IT OFF. I TOLD THE DOCTOR THAT LAST TIME I WAS TO SEE HIM AND HE DID NOTHING OTHER THAN SAY "I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT WOULD HURT LIKE THAT!" I FEEL LIKE CRYING ALOT TODAY THE PAIN IS SO BAD, IT'S PRETTY BAD TO CRY OVER PAIN IN YOUR HAND BUT IT'S AFFECTED BY EVERYTHING I DO. MY FRIEND IS A NURSE AND SUGGESTED I MAKE HOT COMPRESSES SO I'M TRYING THAT.

I HOPE YOUR PAIN SUBSIDES SOON TAKE CARE.
  5. Cindi

Cindi New Member

I wish I had something really encouraging to say to you! Some flares seem to last forever. I have several dxs, so I feel like I'm in a continual flare of some sort all the time. Hopefully just knowing that you are NOT alone in this will help some. Just take it one day at a time, okay??

Xanderlee: I'm sorry to hear about your recent dx. It is amazing how people respond to certain dx's more than others!!! Now that you "just have CFS," you're suddenly okay!! Please know that we understand, and are here for you!

Hugs-
    Cindi