Am so sorry.....................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tobyj, Sep 16, 2003.

1. tobyj

tobyj New Member

I donnn't think I realized how this worked until today and I am so sorry to all of those who wrote to me and I did not message you back. There is so much support but because of my stupidity I never checked to see if my posts were answered and just found out today. Thank you to all of you who gave me so much input and were so understanding.This really is a group of wonderful people!!!!!!!!
    So sorry, and Gentle Hugs to all of you.
  2. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

No one here is going to let you put yourself down, now that's enough. Sometimes it takes a while to get used to different message boards. You haven't done anything that we all haven't done before. This is a place to share friendly support and advice as well as encouragement. If we were all perfect there would be no message boards to begin with. Now give yourself a gentle hug and some chocolate and smile!
    Love, Stacey (SPR30)
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It takes a while to get used to a new site. We all went through this when we came here. Be kind to yourself.

Love, Mikie
  4. mamacilla

mamacilla New Member

well, tobyj, i can't tell you how glad i am that you posted this..............i didn't know either, and after reading
    your post, i figured it out!! lol........please don't be down on yourself. i am sitting here giggling at me.
    (((hugs)))
    mama c
  5. tjlibby

tjlibby New Member

Don't be worried.. There are many other things to worry about. We are here for each other. Teri
  6. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Dear Tobyj, Now I wonder what I missed. I am relatively new, and I think I still haven't "got it". When I have posted, I read what people have written, but I don't always answer everyone. Is one supposed to? Please explain further. Thanks a lot. Terry
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

No apologies necessary, we were all new at one time to these boards. Took me months to realized there were other forums here as well as this one!!! What a suprise that was.

Take care, and welcome to the boards.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. tobyj

tobyj New Member

Thanks I felt like such a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gentle hugs,
    Gerry