Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by harmony21, Sep 15, 2007.

1. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

I feel so fatigued and flat for quite a time now and have problems answering and putting my bit in to the posts displayed.

I feel so bad that there seem so many who are articulate and here Iam a blob.....of depression and misery

I apologise to those who are keeping positive, I just cant do it at the moment and need you all

angel hugs and blessings

2. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I am new here but I have been reading for a while, both on this board and on the fm board. I've read several of your posts, and you seem quite articulate to me!

I would venture to guess that we will all take turns being blobs. I do try to stay positive but I have days where I don't open the curtains or get out of my jammies or even acknowledge my husband's existence. I just can't stand the dang fm/cfs and everything it has taken from me some days. Hubby is a real "glass half full" type, and on my "glass mostly empty" days I don't EVEN want to be patted on the head and told to count my blessings.

All I can tell you is I so know what you are going through and offer you a very warm hug((((((((Connie)))))))))))))

[This Message was Edited on 09/15/2007]
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

So sorry you are so fatiqued and depressed. I wanted to send an extra hug and prayer your way. I hope that you have a good night's sleep and that things look better when you wake up. Please keep us updated on how you are doing. Kim :)
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Do not beat yourself up for not always being can't be and be human.

I do hope you did manage to sleep well last night and that today looks brighter...

Hang in there. Things will get better.

5. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

and the hugs and blessings I do so appreciate them from those who really understand

the black dog keeps wanting to stay with me at the moment but i know he will go home eventually and I too know sleep is a wonderful way of relooking at things.....

angel hugs and blessings to you all

6. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Yes thank God we are good at keeping the spirits up for eachother, just as well we dont all have down cycles at the same time

I love the humour s-elaine very hummy and made me giggle or at least smile......

angel hugs and blessings

7. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

expect the same in return......

Have found a better day today thanks to all you people and putting a smile on my dial......

elaine sorry to say am not too muscial myself, harmony came from the date 21/3 is recognised as Internation Harmony day and since iam always trying to harmonise everyones lives thought it appropriate, 21 is for my birthday....

sorry to burst the bubble lol

thanks again and

special angel hugs and blessings to you all

8. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Julie thanks for the hand of friendship consider mine to you as well.......

angel hugs and blessings

ps i wish we were close enough to share some cuppas

9. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

I love singing but am not too confident and over the years my voice has somewhat changed for the worse.....

I used to play the guitar and sing and when the kids were little and I assisted in running a playgroup used to play and sing for the kids, they love any funny sounds!!! LOL

I have always said in my next life I want to be a singer but not have to and compete in Idol though.....

Hope you and yours are doing ok and sending you

angels love and blessings

10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Harmony and all,

Believe me I know what you mean by feeling tired all the time but we just do what we can, each day. Yes, I try to keep my spirits up as much as possible for many reasons. If I would get crazy with the pain and moan and groan and get all spastic I do (like DH does) I not know what DH would do. He, God love him, is a good guy buy first of all he is one of those guys whose glass is always half empty. I still TRY to keep mine half full but sometimes it really is hard. So I know what you mean.

I had to chuckle about everyone talking about at least TRYING to sing or liking to whether they are really good at it or not. That is ot what really counts anyway. Sing if you enjoy it anyways, even if it is only in shower.

I am in three groups and to tell the truth that is what keep me sane as I really love it. Actually I am in 4 right now but have told the one small group I am quitting after our performance in October. I just can't take all the nights out. I have two already or three with the other group. DH was complaining and I didn't like it but he is really right, pushing myself to hard. Singing is MY thereapy. I hope you all have something that you all enjoy that you can call yours. One is just a daytime group and we go around to nursing homes and such.

We all understand and try and help each other as best we can. Many days I would just love to stay in bed and stay in my jammies but if I did that DH would freak out I know. I do know that one of these days I am getting someone to help clean my house, the places I can't or it is hard for me to do . Right now I am doing almost everything but it goes in spurts and I do it little by little and by the dime I am done it is time to start over - UGH !!!! There is lots of dirt hiding in my house and don't look for any spiderwebs in corners or dirt on blinds (-: !

My husband wonders why I spend so much time on the computer - this is why, understanding from friends like you all. No one understands unless they have what we have !

Try and keep singing (0r whatever you love) and smiling !

Many hugs and blessings,

Granni (Marilyn)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/22/2007]
  11. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

I agreed with what you were saying but unfortunately have already forgotten what it was!!!! I wish there was a way we could see the posts we are replying to, when we reply

does that make sense???

oh well all I can say is

angel hugs and blessings

12. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Connie,

Someone told me how to do this sometime ago and it has really helped me. Now I will attempt to tell you how to do it. I am not very technical with this stuff (-:

1- First click once RT with the mouse, INSTEAD of the usual left,ON REPLY.

2- Then click left (as usual), little window will appear anc click once on "OPEN NEW WINDOW".

3- Then go to the very bottom where it says Pro-health chit chat board ( it should say so twice and click on the last one on the right). The posts on that thread SHOULD appear.

4- Then, to go back to the post your are writing, Left click again one time ,down at the bottom where it says Prohealth Chit chat board, the last one. There should be two of them saying that.. That should get you back to your post that you are writing. Just click back and forth at the bottom, the last one that says (Prohealth chit chat board -on the right) to get to the board you want - either the posting one or the one with all the posts on that thread.

Hope this makes some kind of sense to you. I know that there is another way to but I am not sure about that one.

Let me know if this works for you. I cannot remember who said what either esp if there are lots of posts on one thread.

Hugs, Granni (Marilyn)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/23/2007]