Am trying transfer factor again....

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by CelticLadee, Feb 8, 2004.

1. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Hi Spacee, Mitch123 and all the rest of you too,

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't given up.
    I decided after getting my system settled back down and reading more about TF's I would try ImmuneCare64. It has antigens to HHV6 A&B, EBV & CVM.

I've only been on it 3 days so it is premature to say much but I am having some positive reactions.

The first day on it my aches diminished considerably and I felt more energetic. The next morning at 4:30 am. after tossing and turning for an hour, because the aches returned in full measure, I got up and took my second capsule. I had the same effect of the aches diminishing and fell back to sleep. So far no brain swelling headache like I got with the other TF's so that is a good sign and I hope and pray that it never starts as I can't tolerate it. Makes me just too sick.

It is interesting to note that everywhere that normally aches is now tingling and mildly burning. Also my temperature has been normal and below normal the last few weeks.... well now it seems to stay between 99.5 -100. I'm thinking all this means is my immune system is fighting off the herpes viruses.

Anyway, I am feeling more positive about my reactions to this TF and am having hopes it may make me feel well in time.

Hope all is going well for you. When you have time let me know how you are doing.

Blessings.
    CelticLadee
  2. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

I am praying you can tolerate it and that it makes you better. Have you had tests that indicate you have CMV and
    HHV 6 ? I have both of those problems , plus mycoplasma.
    I am on doxycycline and the immune C TF . I may have made an error in choosing the immune C , as I do not think it has both HHV 6 strains in it. I have been on it a month and feel a lot worse, but intend to stick with it as long as possible. I may switch to a different TF formula when I finish this bottle - one that has both strains of HHV 6 .
    Have you ever read about chiari formations or dysautonomia ? I have a friend who had surgery for this problem - she had brain swelling .
    I pray you find an answer for this issue, and that you improve. God Bless you !
  3. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well on the doxy and TF. I've read other posts that suggest when on doxy fighting mycoplasma you have quite a time herxing. Then to add to it having viruses and taking TF... no wonder you haven't felt well. Well, please drink tons of distilled water and rest before you feel fatigue coming on too much. Those two things are critical in getting better I have read as well as experienced. Yeh, it is too bad PH doesn't sell a TF with both HHV6 A&B... you can buy them seperate but it gets too expensive that way.

No... I didn't get tested because they aren't conclusive for one thing and after reading and studying I went with the odds. Dr. Brewer in his video tape told us that around 85% of his thousands of CFS patients were helped dramatically by ImmuneCare64. He explained all about the various 8 herpes viruses and told how research has shown that HHV6 A seems to be the culprit in most of us. Also some have in addition like you mycoplasma infection. When the immune system is down then HHV6 becomes reactive and suppresses the immune system further by suppressing T cells and natural killer cells, etc. HHV6 activates EBV & CMV then too. HHV6 B is closely linked to the HHV6 A but they haven't figured out everything about HHV6 A discovered in 1986. HHV6 B is roseola and the majority of people acquire it by five years of age. Anyway, I could go on and on but the bottom line for me is I believed I had a good chance of this particular TF helping me so I went for it. My whole downward spiral with this illness started with the herpes Varicella-zoster virus (shingles) so I had to figure I was on the right track here.

Yes, I did read about chiara and dysautonomia and found them to be a small possible but not likely problem for me. My brain swelling has always been linked to what I ingest. The reaction is similar to trigger foods to a migraine but somewhat different. I did have a neurologist tell me that he thought they were migraines but he also said they weren't anything to do with my other symptoms. I don't believe he knew much about CFS/FMS so discounted his theory it was due to being premenopausal. That may have a small degree to do with it but it isn't the total picture. That is a standard line (menopausal) for docs when they don't want to be bothered with you I think. My naturopath believes I have protein intake intolerances and I am leaning towards his view. I find if I stay away from the ones that cause me trouble than I do just fine so it makes some sense to me as I do have some control over it. Also I am taking Seacure which has broken down the proteins into peptides which makes it predigested in a sense and I find it does not make my brain swell which adds more clout to this theory.

It doesn't hurt to experiment with TF's so I highly recommend you try ImmuneCare64 and just see what happens. I know I am glad I did and maybe you will have benefits too. We are after all our own guinea pigs in this arena. lol. How many more days of ImmuneC do you have? You could finish it or if you think it is making you sicker you could stop it and order ImmuneCare64. You could wait to see how I do after 3-6 months but this may not be how you react to it as everyone is different. I hope you find a solution as I know how frusterating it is trying to get better and only feeling worse. My heart goes out to you.

Other than the low grade fever I am still feeling better than before I took ImmuneCare64. I have had periods of actual wellbeing and my hubby has noticed the change. I'm trying not to get too excited as I have only been on it a short time but it is getting harder and harder to contain my enthusiasm as you no doubt can tell. lol.

I do appreciate your good thoughts and prayers. Likewise, I pray you find answers to help you get well.

My best to you,
    CelticLadee
  4. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

I checked the store and do not see a PH transfer factor 64 that you are mentioning. I am having a hard time with the immune C and wonder if it is because it has chlamydia , lyme, and a bunch of other antibodies I may not need as I have HHV6 and CMV .
    Is the TF 64 a pro health product ? I do not see a "64" in the store. I would like to know how Joe Brewer treats HHV6 and any info you have about him.
    Sujay shared that Brewer suspects HHV 6 is at the bottom of CFS related illnesses.
    I am praying for you as that brain swelling sounds like a nightmare from Hell and like a migraine, but worse - scary.
  5. spacee

spacee Member

Certainly do hope and pray your improvement continues!!!

Odd how these TF's can cause different reactions. Someone in a much earlier post really liked the "64". I am so glad you found it. Do keep us posted on how you do...please!

Ann...I think you can find the "64" with a google search. I found it once but can't remember what I put in. Also, it was a little tricky for me to find..but that was probably just me. I guess if you include Dr. Brewer with the name of the TF, you might get it. HELP Celticladdie!!

Gentle Hugs to all....

Spacee
  6. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

I'm about ready to run my puppy to the vet but wanted to give you a quick answer about ImmuneCare 64

If you put that name in the search engine you should come up with it at the website immunity today. You can get info. there about Dr. Brewer too.

Later if you need more help I will give you more info. I have to scoot now.

Good to hear from you both.

CelticLadee