AMALGAM POISONING

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jenifurlii, Aug 31, 2002.

1. jenifurlii

jenifurlii New Member

I am new to this board. Yet to write my story--will do that soon, however I had to reply to this post. Having Fibromyalgia makes us more vulnerable to tooth decay--I have heard something about FMS patients having a certain enzyme in their mouth that causes excelerated tooth decay. So, then here we are...We need the fillings, we get the fillings (MOST OF US COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF AMALGAM BEING TOXIC), but then the fillings make our Fibro and autoimmune condition worse! Alot of us FMS people have Hypothyroidism as well--YET ANOTHER IRONY--Synthroid has Fluoride in it! I am sooooo frustrated. Does anyone else see the humor in this?
  2. jenifurlii

jenifurlii New Member

I am new to this board. Yet to write my story--will do that soon, however I had to reply to this post. Having Fibromyalgia makes us more vulnerable to tooth decay--I have heard something about FMS patients having a certain enzyme in their mouth that causes excelerated tooth decay. So, then here we are...We need the fillings, we get the fillings (MOST OF US COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF AMALGAM BEING TOXIC), but then the fillings make our Fibro and autoimmune condition worse! Alot of us FMS people have Hypothyroidism as well--YET ANOTHER IRONY--Synthroid has Fluoride in it! I am sooooo frustrated. Does anyone else see the humor in this?