Amazing and very comfortable solution for the constipation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Feb 19, 2007.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Hi all, I have not been to this board for a few yrs but need it very much now as I am having a whole lot more problems now, my list of ailments is much longer, I no longer have Madwolf (remember him??) as my Doc, he moved away, but my new pain spec is very helpful. I was so impacted with constipation about 3 mo ago, had not had a bm for a mo or so & she rx'd "Miralax" and the generic is "glycolax". It comes with a measuring cuo, is 1005 odorless & tasteless, you can put it in water, coffee, juice, pop, anything you want, take it daily & now I am so regular. I have bm sometimes 2 or 3x day but never any pain, cramps, diarrhea, no explosions, etc. Please ask for it, the generic costs me $5.00.

Jaci
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Thanks for the tip. I've copied it to a document I keep to refer back to.

Take care
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I have been posting about Miralax for a while. Sometimes, if needed, you can also take Colace along with it.

I mix it with water and put a small amount of fruit juice for flavor.

It is so harmless, I wonder why you need a prescription? Much easier on your system that laxatives.[This Message was Edited on 02/21/2007]
  5. blkkat

blkkat New Member

ive been taking it for some time, but it seems to not be working as good as at first. so started w/prunes along w/that. plus ive always take stool softners each day. i stay away from cheese, boy do i miss it though!! and yes i cant live w/out my WATER!!! boy what we talk about !LOL!! GOD BLESS- BLKKAT