Amazing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cindy41, Jun 13, 2006.

1. cindy41

cindy41 New Member

I am always amazed when I check out this site and see myself in so many of your post. I have been dealing with the sensory overload thing for months. To the point I don't want to leave my house and can only drive side streets in my comfort zone. I am so happy to see that I am not going crazy. I have totally isolated myself from life except for work.

I really miss me.

Cindy
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Have you considered treating the sensory overload? I would go nuts if I just had to put up with it.

Love, Mikie
  3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

just wondering how yr treatment with Dr. Berndtson is going?
    I made an appointment with him today.
    Tnx
    Delia
  4. cindy41

cindy41 New Member

He is a wonderful doctor, a real deep thinker, and kind and caring man. Unfortunatly my husband lost his job, and I could no longer take the supplements he prescribed. I really think he was on the right track, and wish I could have stuck with it. I am doing a modified version of what he suggested, and hoping for the best. What I really liked about him was that he gave a lot of hand outs explaining what he was doing, and always gave me terms to look up on the internet. He also suggested shopping around for the best price on supplements and did not push any certain brand.
    Please let me know what you think.

PS. I also had to see the chiro and another MD to make sure I was worthy of Dr Berndtson's attention. I really did not care for either of them, but really liked the doc himself.
  5. cindy41

cindy41 New Member

Mikie: My doc prescribed Xanax, but I really think he just doesn't get how bad this is getting. I also recently started cymbalta. Waiting for that to kick in. I have an appointment with the doc this Saturday.

Thanks to all of you for the replies. It is great knowing someone out there understand.

Hugs
    Cindy