AMBER ALERTFOR 16 YEAR OLD GIRL IN COLORADO NEED PRAYER

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Momskelleygirl, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

A MEXICAN MAN HAD 2 16 YEAR OLDS IN HIS CAR, LET THEM OUT AT A STORE, BUT THEN HE GRABED ONE OF THE GIRLS AND TOOK OFF, WE NEED PRAY FOR HER SAFE RETURN

KELLEY
    [This Message was Edited on 10/19/2003]
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will definitely be praying for her safe return.

Danny
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying that this girl gets found soon unharmed!

Sandyz
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for both girls, that they be found safe and be reunited with their families.

Sandyz
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Kelley,

I'll be praying for asafe return for both girls.
    Dear Lord, please hear our pleas for a safe returns of both girls, unharmed in any way. Watch out over them and their families, given them strenth needed to endure.

In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To be found unharmed. This is so terribly sad, my heart just aches everytime I hear one of these abductions.

Prayer for they other one too and their families.

God's blessing to all the young ones out there, they need all the prayer they can get.............

Shalom, Shirl
  7. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

for these two girls. Have not had much time to do anything on here lately except read the posts, but have been praying.
    Lisa
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2003]
  8. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

UNHARMED,, AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE. SHE SOMEHOW MANAGE TO GET AWAY. THEY HAVE SAID NOTHING ELSE ABOUT IT THAT I'VE HEARD. SO NOW I HAVE GIVEN A PRAYER OF THANKS, NO MATTER HOW SHE GOT AWAY SHE IS SAFE AT HOME.
  9. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I also give thanks to the Lord for this girls safety. He made a way for her to escape from this man.
    Lisa