Ambrotose - genuine ??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Jan 2, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

I have been reading such fantastic reviews about Ambrotose that my mind boggles.

Does anyone here, who is a known and old board member use it and has it helped ? I was just thinking its so easy to a MLM member and become a member of this board and post all good things about do any veteran members :) here take this product and recommend it ?
  2. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi I use to use this product along with several other mannatech products and they worked wonderful for a couple of years and then they changed the formula and it stopped working for me.I was sooo disappointed because i was feeling so good while taking it and even had before and after blood test that proved it was helping. my cholesterol went to normal,elevated liver enyzmes went to normal,blood sugar went to normal and b/p went to normal all of this after 3 months,there were several other improvements but cant think of them right now..oh yes i could sleep without pills,energy improved and pain improved some. So you can see why I was so disappointed when it stopped working. I took it to my Dr and she said that is listed in their PDR and she thought it was great for me and after seeing all the improvements she wanted me to stay on it.I would go back on it if they would get the old formula back. I was taking it back in 2006 I believe.I took the Advanced Ambertose,the plus tablets,vitamin mineral supplement(cant remeber the name)and another called AO. I went through a kinda detox for a couple weeks after starting and felt pretty rough but after that I felt great. Hope this helps and good luck if you decide to try it. My husband was soooo happy when I was on it ...he said"thank God I have my old wife back"God Bless
  3. deepak

deepak Member

Thank you campbeck.

You say its no more working for you so I am not sure I will try it.

Have you tried any transfer factors ?