American Idol fans~ !!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, Feb 15, 2006.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

haha!
    still laughing about that one twin that quit the show cause he thought his brother was booted!!!(last night)
    what a goof!!
    Then he had to beg to stay, when he found out he messed up bad!! He's pretty good,..but what a whiner!!
    lol
    The show is getting really good now~
    I think they will cut half of the 42 tonight??
    Then next week we'll really get to see the individuals
    sing.
    oh,..and those 3 crying cowboys!!?? how sad.
    They wer'nt that good tho~

Will be waiting for tonights showtime
    gonna make something chocolate to eat too! :)
    Hugs
    Tandy
  2. pamsue

pamsue New Member

Wasn't that funny last night??? I wish they would have let them go, it was not fair to the rest I don't think.

They sure do have problems with those groups though, evey year it is funny. Some did quite well though

Pamsue
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

because they were arrested for something or had been convicted of something. So they have been cut from the show.

I love watching this part of Idol. lol I love the comments Simon makes. What a great group with Randy, Paula, and Simon. They each have such different personalities and I think that really makes the show more interesting.

You are right, the cowboys weren't that good. Feel sorry for the small one who sang to his turkey's. lol

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

for awhile just to liven up the show? Simon was right....hissy fits.I may be the only one who actually likes Simon for saying it like it it. I flipped back and forth last night, trying to also catch some olympics.
  5. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Me and my fiance are rooting for him big time. I think he's one to watch, as good, if not better than Bo from last year.

Jeanne
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

is that little cowboy that lived i think in wyoming on a farm...who was like16 w/glasses still in it...?

jodie
  7. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I have watched Idol since the begining! My favorites always come in 2nd place! First season I loved Tamyra (not second butthe best!) then Clay then Dianna and then BO! I never start watching until they get to the 12 finalists! i watch lost too and I am totally confilcted since my husband wont let me have both TVs!

Happy Idol watching
    Lynn
  8. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I have watched American Idol faithfullly since it began.

I don't think they should have given the twins so much air-time since they are some kind of criminals! But, I guess it livens things up.

I felt sorry for the little cowboy.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't seen anybody that really stands out. I haven't even seen anyone with a personality that appeals to me yet either.

I'm sure when they narrow it down, and we begin to vote we'll start to see someone that will stand out from the others.

Kinsie

9. tandy

tandy New Member

grey haired guy! He is good!!
    I giggle cause my 13 yr old seen him and said "why does'nt he like Dye his hair or something?'
    Teehee :)
    I like the other guy that has kinda long/shoulder length hair,parted in the middle.(just cause he's a cutey!)
    and the male one thats bald too.
    as you can see I'm pickin all men!! ha!! LOL
    as for the girls~ Pickler has a nice voice & look.
    and a couple others. I don't know any names yet!

I LOVED BO last yr!!
    hugs,
    Tandy
    Glad to see I have lots of company for AI !!
  10. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I was never interested in it before, but this year I am hooked.

I like Paris. She is so cute and kept saying yes ma'am and yes sir to the judges in her first appearance.

I also like the gray haired guy. Maybe just because he has gray hair and most of mine is too!

The twins were a pain and I didn't think they sang that well. The whining was horrible!

I did feel sorry for the little cowboy. I think he has talent and I hope he goes home and takes some lessons and lets his voice mature and then comes back and tries again.

Hugzz,
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  11. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I am a fan of AI too. It was ironic that Fox made a supposedly funny bit about the 3 cowboys, and then Simon blasted them for trying to be funny when they actually weren't trying! It did show the goodness of those older two tho towards the little one.

That said, I am crazy for Simon...I can't stand shows that are just sweet sweet sweet...I think reality needs to set in with some of those performers...Sure, Simon is rude...but that is part of the show!

I like when it gets cut to the final 24 and we can really get to know individuals.

Jana
  12. JLH

JLH New Member

I've always been hooked on this show, too.

Can't stand the whiney twins who think that they are better than everybody else--and they are not! I don't think they should have let them continue!

We'll see tonight if they get booted off--if they do, Faye--you're right! They must have found out some criminal past on them!

I, too, agree with all of you -- like the gray-haired guy, feel sorry for the little cowboy and thought they should have given just him one more chance, and Simon acts like he does because it's a TV show and they need some excitement and controvery so it's not a dull show--people have to talk about something! So why not it be about Simon being to rude and obnoxious!!

I also like the girl who lives with her grandfather. I always like to see those type of people win! They've had a rough life and need a break!

Nobody will be on the board at 8:00 pm tonight - we all will be watching American Idol!!!!!!!! LOL

Hugs,
    Janet
  13. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

Yeah, i think those twind should've been kicked off.

they kept them becuase they figured it would make for good entertainment, a ploy for ratings. They plan on kicking them off i believe, but just wanted more DRAMA for tonights show! Which i love!

They are gonna probally get hell from the other singers, i hope so, it wasn't right.

They think so highly of themselves, they aren't really ALL THAT. I thought them other Black twins that were sweet were ALOT BETTER! THEY SHOULD"VE STAYED.

MY FAVORITE IS THAT BALD ROCK GUY! HE"S GOT IT ALL TO ME, BUT I LIKE THE GREY HAIR MAN< HE IS UNIQUE!! I LIKE ALL KINDS OF MUSIC.

Bumping for idols!!
  14. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Those guys are REALLY getting on my nerves. I knew they would go soon anyway. Hey, maybe they let them go on to see what the public would do to them...? Something to think about.

I like Kelly too. She is my pick to win so far.

Sonya

PS, we are all American Idol junkies here!
  15. tandy

tandy New Member

The 24 they picked tonight to go on were good choices!

They have some decent talent this yr,..again.

Do we get to start the call in voting next week? :)
    (I did'nt think so,,..but my son thinks yes)??

night all
    Tandy
  16. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I am a big fan of the show too. This year I think they have alot of really good singers. I think its going to be a great season. I love the grey-harded guy. I love that Joe Cocker sound. I like the blong pickler girl. It sounds like she`s had a hard life and deserves a break. I like most of top 24. I can`t wait till next week.
  17. Jeanne-in-Canada

Did you hear him burning down that harmonica? Ron called him another Neil Young. And then that cute little nervous victory song he just up and sung, and he always goes into his Jo Cocker dance trance thing, heh.

I think he's totally won Simon over, he just won't admit it yet. Watch and see, he'll be eating his words w/ his rare moment of humility just like he had to do w/ Clay the season he told Clay of all people that he had no charisma. Hah, like Clay isn't the most talked about idol they've had.

Jeanne
  18. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

the top 24 too. His name is Elliott. So keep an eye on him and let's see what he does.

I live in Chester, VA. Just thought it was interesting that someone from Richmond made it to the top 12 for the men.

I don't know if we start voting next week or not. I'll tell you one thing, I wish we could do it via the Internet and not the phone.

Hugs,
    Faye
    I thought Bo Bice's CD was really good. Has anyone bought it or heard it?
  19. JLH

JLH New Member

I totally agree with you .... wish we could vote via the internet instead of trying to get in on the telephone!!!

Janet
  20. Jeanne-in-Canada

Yep, then I can vote too, from Canada. Which is why they won't ever have internet voting. How would they lock the Canucks out of it then?

Jeanne