American Idol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cindyvr, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Cindyvr

Cindyvr New Member

How many of you here watch American Idol?
    I watched the try outs last night with my son. I can't wait to watch tonight!! Tha girl who sang the lion of wizard of oz had me laughing so hard!!
    It really was fun to laugh again!!
    [This Message was Edited on 01/19/2007]
  2. xchocoholic

xchocoholic New Member

WOW .. It's on again tonight ... yeah ...

I saw it last nite too .. I remember the girl who did the cowardly lion ... what was she thinking ?? and the poster she offered to the judges .. LOL

And the guy who juggled, danced and sang ... boy was he po'd ...

they had some good ones thankfully ..

3. sisland

sisland New Member

it eairlier tonight! they were in seattle (there were some very interesting people) trying out tonight!! it's actualy really fun to watch! Had me lol alot!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I Think someone's going to actualy do Simon in one of these days! Lollol,,,,,,,,S

4. joyfully

joyfully New Member

There are guards in with the judges just out of the range of the cameras at all of those auditions.

I'm just surprised how much more hurtful Randy and paula have become. They are laughing at the people during the auditions too.

Simon's facial expressions say it all.

How many times does Simon say "that is probably the worst singing I have ever heard"?

Tonight, Simon told the one guy that he had bulging eyes and looked like a Bush monkey (or bush baby).

I must admit, most of the singing that we heard tonight was REALLY bad.
  5. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Though sometimes on mute! I had to mute the cowardly lion. My poor little fogbrain can only take so much going on.

Looking forward to watching the Seattle auditions. Does anyone else here have more fun watching the try outs than the show?

((not getting me on that stage!)) Shannon
  6. xchocoholic

xchocoholic New Member

I noticed Randy and Paula being meaner too. But, I'm not sure I could sit there after 6 seasons and not crack up too.

They should do a follow up show on those that were insulted ... I'd love to see if they stopped singing or not ...

I think Simon said bush baby, but the guy he told that to changed it to bush monkey ...

7. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

It's really laughable.

I did like the last girl who got chosen......she has a fantastic, clear voice and a beautiful face. I think her name was Jordon.
  8. xchocoholic

xchocoholic New Member

I think that was the one .. yep .. she was fantastic .. you could see it in the judges eyes ...
  9. Cindyvr

Cindyvr New Member

I love watching the try outs more then the actual contest!!
    I know I wouldnt get up there and do that!! I can't see where they actually think some of that is singing!! LOL
    [This Message was Edited on 01/19/2007]