America's Most Wanted... hopeful healing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MnLady, Aug 25, 2006.

1. MnLady

MnLady New Member

I am excited to tell you all that on Saturday, August 26 the
    case involving the rape of my daugthter by her school bus driver will be profiled.

The "perp" was put on probation and being the whimp he is, he ran. Now with the help of my local law enforcement agency and AMW we hope to find him and make him do his prison time.

When my youngest child was 13 she was raped by this guy and her health and mine have gone downhill since. She suffers from post traumatic stress syndrome and panic attacks. I, of course, suffer from Fibromyalgia which became much worse when this ordeal happened.

If you wish to read our story you can go to America's Most Wanted website. Under Minnesota, search the "perp's" name is Oscar Trevino.

I pray for healing for my family.. In many ways!
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I am sorry to learn about your daughter's terrifying ordeal. Of course it has left scars on both of you. I will certainly say prayers for you both.

America's Most Wanted supposedly has an EXCELLENT success rate of capturing these cowardly criminals. I hope that is the case for your situation.

I will watch, and hope you have good news on this soon!

Hugs,
    Pam
  3. ulala

ulala New Member

for you and your daughter, and that this guy be caught soon. Hopefully his running will add more years to his time! AMW does a tremendous job and you are lucky to have them airing your case. Hopefully he will be caught soon. put

My prayers and best wishes are with you and your family.

4. ulala

ulala New Member

for you and your daughter, and that this guy be caught soon. Hopefully his running will add more years to his time! AMW does a tremendous job and you are lucky to have them airing your case. Hopefully he will be caught soon. put

My prayers and best wishes are with you and your family.

5. MnLady

MnLady New Member

Thank you to you all.. pam_d, -ouch-, desertsage and ulala

Your prayers and good wishes mean a lot to me and my daughter. I believe strongly in the power of prayer.

It was great to see Trevino's face on national TV.. Especially knowing the great track record AMW has in finding the featured criminals. This man certainly needs to be off the streets so he can't do this over and over to other girls! Surely he will learn he is being actively searched out and it will make him suffer in one way or another.

If we hear anything in regards to his capture I shall report back. In the meantime, I feel some sort of peace just in knowing I have gotten the case to this point and perhaps the nation will watch out for him and those like him.

God's blessings to you and your loved ones from us.

Debbie
  6. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I also went to AMW website to read about this sicko. Man, I hope they get him! You and your daughter have a great deal of courage to bring her story to the show in the hopes that justice will be done.

As I mentioned, AMW has a really good track record of catching these criminals...I like how John Walsh always gives credit to the public for recognizing and turning in the perpetrators. But I give him a lot of credit for a show that relentlessly showcases these criminals, and for brave folks like yourselves who are willing to retell their horrifying stories so that these guys can be taken off the streets.

I hope he's caught, and soon! Please keep us posted on this!

(((You deserve big hugs)))
    Pam

7. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I am so sorry for your daughter and your family.
    I have emailed all my family and friends to watch tonight and do a group prayer as were watching in hopes of catching this sicko.

We need to keep people like that off the streets before they ruin other lives.AMW is very good and I'm sure with the help of prayer and them and the American public he will be found.

Please take care prayers are with you and your daughter.

Sue
  8. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I saw the creep on AMW lastnite...

My husband commented on how he looked...

They showed his pic next to a friendly ole man wanted for the same type of crime...I said to my hubby "I would leave my kids with him"...It amazes me the predators that are destroying lives...

My wish for you and your daughter is they catch him quick and somehow that helps with the healing so you may be able to live your best life and put that part behind you...Be there for one another and try your darndest to free your mind of all the bad that happened...

Wishing you peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  9. MnLady

MnLady New Member

No word yet on Trevino being found but my daughter and I are praying for his capture to be sooner rather than later.

For my daughter getting him on AMW alone is such a rewarding feeling.

She felt like he put her in the spotlight when it happened.. Now it's his turn to out there in a big way. It is too bad they did not highlight this case more but we are so happy to get what we did on the program

AMW's website did a wonderful profile on the case though.

When we learned of her abuse I transferred her to another school in an even smaller nearby town. The one she was in had about 60 students in her grade and one of them was Trevino's own son! Her entire life changed because of this man in so many ways.

My daughter and I are so very touched and humbled by the kindness of you all. What a blessing to know there really are so very many more good hearts in this world than bad. A heartfelt thank you goes out to all of you.