amymb74, re: irregular heartbeats

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wildwoodlane, Mar 16, 2006.

1. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

Amy, I saw your post on another thread and you mentioned some support for PVCs. Is it permissible for you to provide that website address on this board so I could maybe follow up? I have these, too, and they drive me crazy. Doctor says they aren't serious, but they are certainly disruptive. I would really appreciate any input you could give me. Thanks in advance!

wildwoodlane
  2. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

I know how cazy this can make you - its so scary. I've had heart testing done but my doc says its nothing to worry about too. AMY

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PeoplewithPVCs/

I'm not sure if posting the address is OK so if you don't get it look under Yahoo Groups for PeoplewithPVCS[This Message was Edited on 03/16/2006]
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

On that site most everyone is helped by magnesium. I started taking that & COQ10 when the pvcs became unbearable. I think its helping but hard to tell because I will go months with only a few here & there but then get them every 2 or 3 beats for days. The doc said he could give me beta blockers to try to regulate them but they make you tired & with me having cfids I should try to live with them.
    Also, try celestial seasonings sleepytime tea - that helps a lot of people with pvcs. Hope you find help & please let me know if you hear of something that I didn't mention that may help. AMY
  4. wildwoodlane

wildwoodlane Member

I appreciate this more than you can know! I will go on that website and check it out. Yes, I have CoQ10 but haven't been taking it -- seems like I take a jillion pills already. Same with the magnesium, but I will get them out and begin. I take a beta blocker, Atenolol, but it does not seem to keep me from having these irregularities. If I get too tired, or even too excited with people around or intense conversations, seems it can throw me into a round of PVCs. Also, sometimes I wake up during the night and my heart is going bonkers. I will definitely try the tea. Again, thank you, and if you run across other helpful hints, I will be so glad to hear about them. I will do the same for you.

Hugs to you

wildwoodlane (Garland)