AN AMAZING THING HAPPENED TO ME AT CHURCH

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Jan 28, 2007.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I wanted to share with everyone here. So many of you have been so kind to me and have prayed for me these last weeks over my insurance problems and other problems.

I shared on a post to Pepper recently about this test that my alt dr. wants me to do. This test is awesome and tells you what your body needs. It is huge in my mind. It will hopefully save me lots of money in the long run as I am paying a fortune on alternative products now.

I had shared this with a man from my Sunday school class last week. This man is wealthy and considered a philantropist which I didn't find out until later after the church service. We have been talking over the course of a few weeks about alternative meds etc. He knows I have an illness but I don't put names on it or talk about it much.

Our pastor today asked for anyone who needed a breakthrough to come forward today to be prayed for. As I was walking back to my seat after the service was over I saw this man again and he asked me if I had done the test.

I said I was waiting to be reimbursed by my insurance first for some other things. He didn't know I was doing IV's and I didnt' really get into it with all the people trying to leave. He said tell me when you are planning on doing this test ($700 test which has to be paid by me up front in hopes of being reimbursed. Big question mark there with this new insurance)because I would like to help you with that. He then added and this is from the Lord.

I was so dumbfounded I was speechless. I started to cry and all I could get out of my mouth was thank you, thank you and I walked away.

I have no idea what will happen next here and how that will affect my IV situation but I just know that God is good and really wanted to encourage my heart today.

I know this is not about the money. This is about God loving and caring for me and showing it in a very tangible way.

Thank you all for your prayers. I still covet them regarding the IV's.

Love you all,
    Nancy

2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Dear child of God, blessings come in many ways. May the waiting for insurance news soon be over, and bless this gentleman for his kindness. Angels do exist.
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

I have tears in my eyes reading this! I am so happy for you. I know that it is not about the money. God has shown his tremendous love for you, His special child, through the kindness of this man. I can only imagine how overwhelmed you are feeling.

What a wonderful gesture he has made in the Lord's name. I am truly touched by this and will go to bed with a smile, knowing that God is taking special care of you.

Wow! We never do know when He will show Himself, do we? Continuing to pray for all your needs.

Love, Pepper
  4. webintrig

webintrig New Member

when I read what has happened in your life just recently.

True angels and answered prayers do happen. I think your really on the right path on getting this test done.

Praying for you still,
    webby
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

for sharing! What a blessing from the Lord. It's just amazing when he touches our lives like that threw someone else.

God Bless,
    Misty
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Nancy

You are right , God is sooooo God

I am so glad that things are looking up for you

YOu are such a dear child of God

Hugs

kgangel
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Oh Nancy, I am so rejoicing over this! So thankful that the Lord is caring for you in this way. It was astonishing to read, and I love being astonished by God.

Rejoicing with you,
    Love, Judy
  8. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I have always been one to give in the past.Sometimes now my faith grows weak in the fact that no-one seems to care about me like I did them.

Your story helps my faith grow that there is still some that do care.

I know God knows my heart.God bless you

9. janie056

janie056 New Member

What a wonderful kind man! God Bless him and God Bless you!
    You are always in my prayers.

Would write more but have a sitting limit still.

Love and Prayers,
    Jane
  10. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

How awesome for this gentleman to listen to God and do what God asks of him!

Praise God!

warmly,
    maggie