An answer to prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Oct 2, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

After spending the majority of the month in bed with my RA/FM and very blurry vision, I am up and about.

I felt the warmth that comes to me when Jesus is present. It came to me yesterday PM and at first I thought it was some kind of temp. relief.

But as I continued to feel not only stronger and clearer mentally, my vision came back.

I then knew I had been touched by the hand of our Lord.

Last night during prayers, I had a Big Grin all over my face. There was the most amazing feeling inside of me. I can not discribe it.

This morning I wokeup at 7am. and it has been a long time since I was able to do that.

Last week when I wrote you all my prayer request, I felt truly at the end of my ability to function.

WOW_____THE POWER OF PRAYER.

Thankyou all for your prayers, so much.De

2. caffey

caffey New Member

Thank you Lord for bringing healing to De's body. Please continue to bring total and complete healing in Jesus Name. Amen. I am so happy for you. I can see you dancing around your living room so happy. Enjoy your healing and remember to give God thanks.
    Cath
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

for the healing touch you have given our friend, De.

Continuing to pray for your healing,
    Pepper
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thank you Lord for helping our sister. Please shine your grace and let in the light of your healing power.
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thank you all.

I didn't ask for a healing in the sence of not having RA/FM.

I just want to function. Yesterday I was going to send some one out to buy me a new Bible, I needed way bigger print.

My computer font is on extra Big. Looks pretty funny.

I have made my peace with the RA/FM. But I still have things I'm going to do God willing.

I think I just got so scared at the thought of not getting out of bed ever again, that there was panic in me.

So when Christ stopped most of the pain and cleared my vision, I knew he was feeling my desperation.

Yes, Caffey I do need to give Him all praise and thanks.

We all spend a lot of time alone and much in prayer. I live alone so he and I talk a lot. I do praise him everyday. And I should share that more.

Someone said that she prays in her car and she is sure when people see her they wonder what is going on. Well if someone looked in this house thay would probably think the same thing.

Asa, you told me about an author..Bev Engel. I bought two of her books before the last flare and now I finally get to read them. Yea.

Ps...Caffey it is my favorite time of the year, when your geese come to visit. If I ever learn how to do the picture thing, I'll send some pics. Blessings De
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Just reading this really blessed my heart De, i'm so thankful, i got all tingly just reading it!

Praise the Lord, He is wonderful, almighty God!
    You give so much to the rest of us, i'm so glad you have been touched by the Lord.

May he continue to poor out a blessing on your body.

He answers prayers!!
  7. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am praising our Almighty Lord for your healing! I am so close to you, only about 1 1/2 hours away. When I think of you alone, I wish that I was closer. I do have family in Boise. If you ever need assistance, please know that I can help....I will find a way. I so wish that I was closer.... big soft hugs to you, Tam
  8. redhowdy222

redhowdy222 New Member

Lord, I thank you for your healing touch on De. You are an ever healing and restoring God, the God of our salvation. We praise you for your mercy and grace to my sister in Christ.
    I am new to their board, De, and thank God for what He is doing in all of our lives.
    Hugs, Cyndee in Texas
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so sorry to see that you have been having such a hard time...but, PRAISE God for His blessing to you... and that you are doing some better.

Love....Mari
  10. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thank you Jesus for touching our sister and giving her renewed strength and hope. I am so glad you are feeling better. You have been so sweet to me in your posts when you have been feeling so crummy. I do appreciate that so much. I hope we can get to do each other better. I am sure we will. You take care and I hope this continues to be a trend in the positive direction for you!

Love,
    Nancy