An answer to previous prayer request and a new request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by jinlee, Jul 9, 2006.

1. jinlee

jinlee Member

First, I want to thank all those who prayed for my hubby's sleep study a while back. He was able to sleep 7 hours, and found he needed CPAP. He is already seeing small improvements each day and praise God for that as he has been so sick and did not see any hope.

Now Robin, hubby's sister, who is only 57 and had untreated atrial fibrillation, has suffered a stroke. She has a silver dollar sized blood clot in her brain stem area, causing her to lose much of her sight.

She is still in the hospital and the outcome unsure of at this time. She has become angry and has forgotten how to reach out to God in all of this.

Her sister is living nearby so can help take care of her. Robin, who had the stroke, will not be able to work her nursing job for several months and maybe not ever be able to go back.

She needs prayer for her depression and financial state. She is single and feels all alone as mom and dad are deceased also. She is a believer but this blow has left her too sick to hang on herself and needs prayers and thoughts of other believers right now. She also suffers from fibro and so that adds to her fatigue and pain.

Thanks for your prayers in advance. Is it so great to know you prayer warriers are here for all our needs, as is Jesus Christ.

Jinlee.
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Praise that your husband can now get the attention and help for sleep, it is so very important.

Prayers for Robin. A stroke is a terrifying thing. I ask God to shine down on her and show his loving hand that she may return to her former self.

And I ask prayers for you, I get the feeling you are the "glue" that holds a loving family together.