An APB for 1sweetie and MIA's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mrdad, Dec 8, 2006.

1. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Missing Porchies we are concerned! Some of ya unaccount-

ed for in days! Get in touch as ya can, OK?

I did get an Email from Fredericka saying that she has
    been unable to come to the Board since her Victoria
    Secret incident while filming the TV fashion show!
    Fell off the the runway but luckily for her (or him)
    she landed onto a handsome gentlemen's lap!!! Her pride
    is apparently the only real injury involved thank good-
    ness! She shall return after the embarassment wears off!

Anxiously waiting to hear from All other Friends ("OLD &

2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Thank You my Friends!
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Here I am....the one laying beside the road run over by a truck I think.

There is so much happening in my life...the house is in total disarray because of the mold situation...yes, still. The situation is a nightmare from financially to physically.

There has been so much that has happened that I am beginning to feel jinxed. I've tried to post to you but I just can not get the words to come. I've tried typing this note several times. I do not want to over whelm you with negative things.

I will be OK. I'm overwhelmed and just really fatigued and sick. I'm just cycling in that period where I fall asleep a lot...strange how the disease works. I rotate between your need for sleep and Rocky's inability to sleep.

Thanks for looking for me. You are a good man Mrdad and I appreciate you. You made me feel better and I've missed you.

4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

You too. Maybe we will get our "stuff" straightened out at the same time.

Hugs back to you.
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Thanks for thinking about me. This too will pass, it's just going to be how long and how many law suits later that is beginning to concern me.

It means so much to have friends. My Porch friends have been more concerned than my family. I should not be surprised by that though. Y'all are the BEST!