AN EAR TO HEAR:

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DebP, Sep 5, 2002.

1. DebP

DebP New Member

I dont know about all of you, but I like to recieve and send e-mails to people. Sort of like having those pen pals when we were kids?! It's also so nice to know there are other people out there who can really understand your illnesses and be a true friend you can talk to and listen to also. I'm posting this message mainly to say hey I care. Would love to get any response!!

Deb Parfait
  2. DebP

DebP New Member

I dont know about all of you, but I like to recieve and send e-mails to people. Sort of like having those pen pals when we were kids?! It's also so nice to know there are other people out there who can really understand your illnesses and be a true friend you can talk to and listen to also. I'm posting this message mainly to say hey I care. Would love to get any response!!

Deb Parfait
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

and welcome. I've found so much support from this board, also over on the chit chat board. It is wonderful to have people understand what you're going through, as it's so hard for those who don't have these DDs to truly understand.

I have fms, cfids, and endometriosis. I've found a lot of hope here, from hearing from members who've had success with things I never would have thought of. The library is also a great source for info.

When you get the chance, tell us a little bit about yourself (my info is on my profile for you to read)...let us know if you've been dx'd w/ fms and/or cfids or suspect you may have them.

Look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care. Michele
  4. selma

selma New Member

Just want to tell you that this site is full of Info and caring and sharing. Welcome to you and lots of love.

Selma
  5. jenifurlii

jenifurlii New Member

Hi Deb,
    I am the same way. I love these message boards but there is also a comfort being able to reach out one-on-one.
    I would love to have more FMS email buddies.
    Espinoza931@aol.com.
    I have posted my story on the boards, have you?
  6. eeyore

eeyore New Member

I'M NEW TO THE SITE ALSO. I'VE BEEN TOLD I HAVE CFS AND FMS. I WAS ALSO SO HAPPY TO START READING THE STORIES OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO CAN RELATE TO WHAT I FEEL AND REALLY UNDERSTAND! I GET SUPPORT FROM MY SISTER AND PARENTS BUT MY HUSBAND JUST DOESN'T GET IT. MY CHILDREN 16 & 13yrs OLD ARE HAVING A HARD TIME ESPECIALLY ON MY REALLY BAD DAYS.I'LL TALK TO YOU AGAIN.