AN IBS DRINK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blizzybear, Apr 12, 2006.

1. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

I STARTED A DRINK THAT IS A DETOX BUT ALSO REGULAR CLEANSER. IT IS 1 -2 TABLE SPOONS ALOE VERA JUICE, 1-2 TBL GREAT PLAINS BENTONITE, 1 TBL CHLOROFRESH, AND 1TBL PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER. I ALSO ADD 2 TBL FLAX SEED. I MIX IT IN WITH A 8 OZ GLASS OF JUICE. IT CAN THICKEN QUICKLY SO YOU NEED TO DRINK IT FAST. IT IS ALL VERY HEALTHY FOR YOUR GI TRACT. THE BENTONITE IS A CHEMICAL CLEANER, IT IS LIKE A MAGNET FOR BAD STUFF IN YOUR GI TRACT. I HAVE GONE TO DOING IT TWICE A DAY. IF I STICK TO LIGHT NATURAL/RAW FOODS AND THIS DRINK MY IBS IS SO MUCH BETTER. THE CHLOROFRESH HELPS REBUILD GOOD BLOOD CELLS. IF YOU LOOK UP THESE PRODUCTS ON THE WEB IT TELLS HOW EACH IS GOOD FOR YOU. I HAVE ALSO FOUND THEM CHEAPER ON WEB SIGHT RATHER THEN HEALTH STORES. NONE OF THEM HAVE MUCH OF A FLAVOR SO IT WILL TASTE LIKE THE JUICE OF YOUR CHOICE, IT JUST THICKENS QUICK. I USE A CONCENTRATE CHERRY JUICE I ORDER ON LINE THAT HAS VERY LOW SUGAR IT IS NOT SWEETENED OTHER THAN BUY ITS NATURAL JUICE. CHERRY JUICE IS GOOD FOR JOINTS. TRY IT, IT HELPED ME AND I KNOW IT IS ALL HEALTHY AND GOOD FOR MY GI TRACT SO I WILL DO IT EVERYDAY.
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

No offense but sure wish you would have not typed this in all caps. Nearly impossible to read through. I am sure you want alot of response but this may cause a problem.

FYI