Anatabloc Journal/Amazing Results/Pain & Inflammation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, Jan 14, 2013.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I have another post here asking about Anatabloc and Nanie here comment on it and said it did not help her after she took it for 2 months....

I got a trial sample which is about a week's worth and after the 2nd day, I felt something was happening...

So after taking it for 5 days yesterday, today I actually woke up at 9AM and not in pain.....this hasn't happened for at least 2 yrs....I mark the times of day I take my Advil etc and this is a first in a long time... One takes 2 lozenges at bedtime, and 4 other during the day....

I was not going to buy more BUT now I'm most likely going to....it's a bit pricey and that was holding me back....one reason I didn't try Celebrex, the cost plus side effects that can happen.

This Anatabloc, no side effects.

There are a lot of reviews online....some very positive and some negative....I was focusing on the negatives....

So now here I am and going to spring for a month's supply...

I've been so miserable with pain and inflammation and could this be my miracle helper.....acupuncture has been helping, but this supp has been just pushed things over to what I'm saying. jam

[This Message was Edited on 02/27/2013]
  2. jaminhealth

went to dinner with 2 friends last night and I reminded them after sitting and eating and talking and laughing that it's been 2 hrs and I'm still sitting...prior to Abloc, in 15 min or less my spine would be burning with pain and I'd have get up and move etc...

Still getting the 9 hrs sleep each night, with my sleep combo cure, but I know Abloc is making sleep even better and waking in no real pain, stiffness yes, but that may never go away, body is stiff by almost 75 yrs...

My right knee is still an issue and I'm thinking of doing something else but haven't decided just what at this time....I get a massage tomorrow and will have work done on knee and legs and maybe back of shoulders a bit.

Still taking less pain meds and no tylenol....so that's it for now....wishing that Abloc would be in injection form so one could inject a site and not go to the cortisone shots...
    [This Message was Edited on 04/22/2013]
  3. jaminhealth

went to dinner with 2 friends last night and I reminded them after sitting and eating and talking and laughing that it's been 2 hrs and I'm still sitting...prior to Abloc, in 15 min or less my spine would be burning with pain and I'd have get up and move etc...

Still getting the 9 hrs sleep each night, with my sleep combo cure, but I know Abloc is making sleep even better and waking in no real pain, stiffness yes, but that may never go away, body is stiff by almost 75 yrs...

My right knee is still an issue and I'm thinking of doing something else but haven't decided just what at this time....I get a massage tomorrow and will have work done on knee and legs and maybe back of shoulders a bit.

Still taking less pain meds and no tylenol....so that's it for now....wishing that Abloc would be in injection form so one could inject a site and not go to the cortisone shots...
    [This Message was Edited on 04/22/2013]
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    i've been taking Anatabloc for a little while now. For people whose main problem is inflammation, this is probably a good product to take. For those like me whose main problem is nerve pain, for that it doesn't do a thing.

I do have bad inflammation in my shoulder, and this has helped. I haven't found anything yet that really helps the terrible nerve pain. I've done the Neurontin & Lyrica both with terrible side effects for me so i quit them.

So this is not a cure all and people should be aware of that. Depending on what your main pain complaint is, this may or may not work for you.

kbak
  5. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    i've been taking Anatabloc for a little while now. For people whose main problem is inflammation, this is probably a good product to take. For those like me whose main problem is nerve pain, for that it doesn't do a thing.

I do have bad inflammation in my shoulder, and this has helped. I haven't found anything yet that really helps the terrible nerve pain. I've done the Neurontin & Lyrica both with terrible side effects for me so i quit them.

So this is not a cure all and people should be aware of that. Depending on what your main pain complaint is, this may or may not work for you.

kbak
  6. jaminhealth

take those pharma drugs, I have an extreme phobia to them all, except Armour thyroid and a couple BP meds, which would be nice to get OFF.

So for me this abloc is making the MOST SENSE and eliminating a lot of pain....I've been a mess for the last 2.5 yrs.... It would be a MIRACLE if it eliminated all pain, but so far that's not the case going into my 4th month.....whether more and more time things get better, time will tell... Again, my worst stuff is from the traumatic surgery of the hip and trauma it was and still gives me grief...

I had a massage yesterday and the therapist worked really deep in breaking up scar tissue at the hip site and also down my legs which she says is nerve issues....

I have a new technique from a online friend called ART (Active Release Technique) and I found a chiro who does this work in my town, so I think that's my next stop....breaking up and releasing so much that is STUCK and keeping blood from flowing where it should be going.....and suppose that also would break up scar tissue....

Will you continue with Abloc? jam
  7. jaminhealth

take those pharma drugs, I have an extreme phobia to them all, except Armour thyroid and a couple BP meds, which would be nice to get OFF.

So for me this abloc is making the MOST SENSE and eliminating a lot of pain....I've been a mess for the last 2.5 yrs.... It would be a MIRACLE if it eliminated all pain, but so far that's not the case going into my 4th month.....whether more and more time things get better, time will tell... Again, my worst stuff is from the traumatic surgery of the hip and trauma it was and still gives me grief...

I had a massage yesterday and the therapist worked really deep in breaking up scar tissue at the hip site and also down my legs which she says is nerve issues....

I have a new technique from a online friend called ART (Active Release Technique) and I found a chiro who does this work in my town, so I think that's my next stop....breaking up and releasing so much that is STUCK and keeping blood from flowing where it should be going.....and suppose that also would break up scar tissue....

Will you continue with Abloc? jam
  8. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Jam,
    Yes i'll probably continue to use it cause it does help my shoulder which was in terrible pain. The doc said it was inflammation, so the Abloc has helped that. Plus since i have irritable bowel, which is again inflammation, it does seem to make a difference with that.

Because it is sooo expensive, I just want people to understand that if their pain is mainly nerve pain it's probably not worth the price of this. If you suffer from both, then it's worth a try.

Take care,
    kbak
  9. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Jam,
    Yes i'll probably continue to use it cause it does help my shoulder which was in terrible pain. The doc said it was inflammation, so the Abloc has helped that. Plus since i have irritable bowel, which is again inflammation, it does seem to make a difference with that.

Because it is sooo expensive, I just want people to understand that if their pain is mainly nerve pain it's probably not worth the price of this. If you suffer from both, then it's worth a try.

Take care,
    kbak
  10. jaminhealth

and it comes to about 27cents per tab or about $2.16 per day as I take 8 tabs....

A friend says it's half+ the price of those fancy coffee drinks which I never did anyway.....I buy no more wines so I'm saving there...

At this point in my life, it's priorities...and we don't know longterm about Abloc as there is research on Alzheimers, Parkinsons, MS and of course the colon inflammation. Then the thyroid issues and so many talk about being happier/lighter in spirit.

And taking LESS pain meds, that's huge....

Anyway, good chatting with you on this supplement. jam

When I was seeing my rheumy constantly a yr+ ago, I was thinking about celebrex, she couldn't get me a sample as pharma sales people didn't come to her office since she is more alternative, but celebrex was over $80 a month as I recall and all the possible side effects.. I don't carry drug insurance as I resist drugs as much as I can.....anyway....[This Message was Edited on 04/24/2013]
  11. jaminhealth

and it comes to about 27cents per tab or about $2.16 per day as I take 8 tabs....

A friend says it's half+ the price of those fancy coffee drinks which I never did anyway.....I buy no more wines so I'm saving there...

At this point in my life, it's priorities...and we don't know longterm about Abloc as there is research on Alzheimers, Parkinsons, MS and of course the colon inflammation. Then the thyroid issues and so many talk about being happier/lighter in spirit.

And taking LESS pain meds, that's huge....

Anyway, good chatting with you on this supplement. jam

When I was seeing my rheumy constantly a yr+ ago, I was thinking about celebrex, she couldn't get me a sample as pharma sales people didn't come to her office since she is more alternative, but celebrex was over $80 a month as I recall and all the possible side effects.. I don't carry drug insurance as I resist drugs as much as I can.....anyway....[This Message was Edited on 04/24/2013]
  12. jaminhealth

since taking this supplement. I wake up less during the night and when I do it's closer to 5AM like this morning....so whatever it's doing, it's doing more than I know.

I just did a search: Anatabloc and Fibroymalgia and got a lot of hits and a ytube....one woman talked about how it's helping her with the chronic pain...we shall see. [This Message was Edited on 01/14/2013]
  13. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

That is great to hear, Jam!

Fore
  14. jaminhealth

on this product and Johns Hopkins has a lot to say about it re: the tobacco in it addressing Hashimotos, pain, inflammation etc....

The plot keeps thickening.
  15. mbofov

mbofov Member

I'm really glad to hear the Anatbloc is helping you! Rather amazing results too in such a short time - keep us posted -

Mary
  16. deepak

deepak Member

Please keep us posted

I am always following your posts to keep up with the latest for my moms OA.

Have you heard of stem cell treatment for OA - one doc here in India does it but its not regulated so a bit scary- an aunt of mine went to her and got it done with good results.

17. jaminhealth

treatment is happening or going to happen in so much...

A prolotherapy MD who does 3 types of Prolo solutions just added stem cells to his menu, I'm sure it's very expensive...

At this later date in my life, I'm managing with what I do and will continue, HOPEFULLY this new supp will help too...I keep trying. jam

Another friend just made the comment on Alfalfa for her knee pains....taking 5 per day helped for a long time....I took Alfalfa a while back but haven't for some time, maybe I'll get some again soon...she said make sure it's organic..... [This Message was Edited on 01/15/2013]
  18. jaminhealth

on this supp, maybe not too long...I don't know.

I do know I've talked to one man who deals with spinal stenosis, which is structural in nature, and this supp won't do a lot for the structural issue, but it can relieve some inflammation in that area....which is what acupuncture is doing too.

The tobacco conneciton is interesting, I did a search on benefits of tobacco and read the History of Tobacco and interesting, talked about pain and mood, etc....

It's the chemicals in the cigs that are doing the MOST damage to people.....I've never smoked and wouldn't think of it....nor MJ for the same reason...
  19. jaminhealth

in his 6th month on this very interesting supplement and he said when I hit 60 days, I'll think I am in heaven...well we'll see about that..... that would be real GOOD....jam
  20. I am hoping and praying for you that the improvement continues! Such promising news from so many on this board right now! I am so happy for all of you! What a blessing! Do keep us posted, Jam! This supplement could help so many...

Blessings and Gentle Hugs,
    Shel :)
  21. neoplus1

neoplus1 Member

Keep us posted. I know a lot of the older individuals amongst us are dealing with OA and injury related pains on top of FMS and ME/CFS. This could be a nice addition to help them cope or manage the conditions.

I hope this continues.

-Steve
  22. jaminhealth

Monday was unlike any in over 2 yrs, last night I woke up too much in all over I GUESS fibro pain. grrrrrrrrr It seemed like a FLARE but I did nothing to bring it on....

I'm going to continue with the supplement but this is sad for me...I emailed the person taking it 6 months and told him what my night was like and asked him if he knew any with FM who take Anatabloc.
  23. jaminhealth

If one does a search on the NK-kB it will find chronic inflammation to be the key to so many health issues....

Lyrica works on the NF-kB issue, I won't take Lyrica but the Anatabloc could be a similar to Lyrica.....

I read some of Dr. Steve's Banjo site and lots of information.

This NF-kB issue is a huge factor it appears...

Do searches on Nk-kB and Fibro, and any dis-ease for that matter....I'm learning about this supplement and what it can do...re: chronic inflammation. Our bodies are loaded with inflammation..... [This Message was Edited on 01/16/2013]
  24. jaminhealth

Fibromyalgia --if so watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=StVre96Vzr8

Comment: Anatabine in Anatabloc does not presently come from any plant. It is syntheisized product

Your inflammation issues are major so it takes a while to fight it.

I unplugged my speakers so can't watch youtubes....darnnnn

Hopefully someone will look at the youtube re: Fibro
  25. neoplus1

neoplus1 Member

To my knowledge, Lyrica doesn't do anything for NF-kappa and therefore down the inflammatory chain, or at least there are no studies showing that that I am aware of.

Lyrica works on increasing synaptic GABA which acts as an inhibitor neurotransmitter. The effect isn't strong enough to control seizures as a stand alone drug, but can help fibromyalgia in some people.

I am really sorry to hear last night was troubling for you. I am sure there are still going to be ups and downs in the beginning as with any treatment, even effective ones. Perhaps it will take time for the supplement to consistently control the pain and morning stiffness.

-Steve
  26. jaminhealth

mentioned in all the research I was doing...it's all scientific and I'm far from a science person....I just know when something is working and it's not harmful, I'm going to keep with it....

I know it will take LONGER as I have tons of inflammation in the old body...so we'll see. If I can take less pain meds all in all, that makes me a happy camper....

Some do well on Celebrex but one of that class of drugs gave me an ulcer years ago so I won't tread there....we end up taking one drug to counter the drug we're taking, a cycle continues....
  27. jaminhealth

since I've met people who take it....on dosing:

165+ lbs, take 2 lozenges 3 times per day

Under 165, take 3 lozenges

So for lighterweight people, the bottle goes a lot longer....

I fall into the 6 per day....grrrrrrrr

Oh well, it's ok....thinking more on this, if it really helps, I can do the money.....I could end up with less acupuncture sessions.....

Janie in her revised Stop The THyroid Madness book, has a section on this supp for thyroid health.

This is almost like learning so much about grape seed ex as I have done for YEARS. Everything is new when it comes out. jam
  28. neoplus1

neoplus1 Member

For me, the cost is always a big issue. If this ends up helping you a lot, you could probably cut down other things and use that money towards this supplement.

It always seems like the things that will help me or many people tend to be so expensive, we can't even give it a trial run. Oh well, moving on with the search!

-Steve
  29. jaminhealth

is always an issue, but I do so little else in my life so that's how I have to look at what I'm doing close to my end yrs...

I told my rheumy yesterday that it seems to be helping and how the great day I had on Monday when I posted this, BTW I haven't had that day again, but I'll give this supp a good trial. I told her I'd probably do less acupuncture, I have doing acupuncture once a week for about 5 months....

The longer and more chronic inflammation the longer it can take to reduce it.....taking less pain meds is my goal....
  30. jaminhealth

sure HOPE my month supply arrives today....

I am feeling subtle changes in pain, my spine seems to be
    having less pain, that's a huge issue for me....acupuncture is helping, but I have NOT had acupuncture on spine for a couple weeks...rheumy has been working on knees and feet the last 2 weeks.

My gf just checked in to see how I'm doing with the Anatabloc and she knows I would NOT spend $80/mo if this stuff wasn't doing some good.....she's a non practicing RN and talking about the ingredients in this supp, it's the alkoloids that are in tomatoes, peppers, potatoes and tobacco....how much of each I have no clue...but the scientists who produced this had a fomulation they worked up.

Tobacco/nicotine can elevate mood and help with pain...she said since she's dealt with depression a lot of her life, she had considered a nicotine patch to wear but never did it....interesting....

I've NEVER smoked and would never think of it, but there is something to this science re: pain and mood, etc....