"and the flare is off and running, ahead by a nose!"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sumbuni, Sep 7, 2003.

1. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

The flare I thought was starting a couple of days ago, backed off, and I had a great day yesterday. But guess what met me this morning....Mr. Flare in all his glory!! OH LORD, what's supposed to move doesn't want to, and it screams everytime I make it. Feet, hands, butt, hips, knees, elbows, back, you name it and it positively needs a lub job...I think I could stand the stiffness, if it just didn't hurt so bad to move!

Well, the flare may be in the lead at the moment, but Sumbuni is gonna win the race, whenever we FIND the finish line!

Love to you all,

And God Bless you all with wonderful days and no payment for them!!

Sumbuni
  2. suz41

suz41 New Member

Sumbuni:

Sorry to hear about your flare... Howver your handling the situation beautifully. I cracked up when I read your post and I'm in the middle of a flare myself, fibro fog and all. Your right you will find the finsh line. Hopefully all of us will. Your in my thoughts (if I can find them today) and I really hope your aching body stops. Have you tried a lavender bath Ive been soaking alot the past few days seems to be helping a bit. Take care and very soft hugs...

Suz
  3. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

Wouldn't you know, if there was help it would come with a scent? I have absolutely no tolerance to perfunes and wonderful scents. Avoid the candle/potpouri isle like the plague! Doesn't caue me to have rashes, or asthma attacks, just CANNOT tolerate the smells. Sick, isn't it? But then what would you expect from an old hypochondrac like me??

God Bless!

Lots of love, and PAINLESS hugs!

Sumbuni