And yet another newbie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Duffsangel, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Hello everyone! I have been searching for a board that offers support, and understanding. This seems to be it! I have had FMS for 14 years now. I also have MPS, IBS, CFS, RLS and probably some other things with initials! LOL! I just started working full time again. Not sure I will make it or not. Some days I think it is going to kill me and then others I enjoy it.
    I do try and see the lighter side of life. I love to laugh and make others laugh. I enjoy reading, going to the movies, camping, and gardening...in my spare time! I am married for 21 years to a wonderful man who is my best friend. We have 3 kids (they would kill me if they knew I was saying that!). 1 Daughter who is 20, and 2 son's, 18 & 16.
    I live in Texas (the Dallas area). I have 3 dogs. Hmmmm...I think maybe that is it. You can always ask me questions.
    Glad to have found this place.
    hugs to all,
    Duffsangel
  2. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Hello everyone! I have been searching for a board that offers support, and understanding. This seems to be it! I have had FMS for 14 years now. I also have MPS, IBS, CFS, RLS and probably some other things with initials! LOL! I just started working full time again. Not sure I will make it or not. Some days I think it is going to kill me and then others I enjoy it.
    I do try and see the lighter side of life. I love to laugh and make others laugh. I enjoy reading, going to the movies, camping, and gardening...in my spare time! I am married for 21 years to a wonderful man who is my best friend. We have 3 kids (they would kill me if they knew I was saying that!). 1 Daughter who is 20, and 2 son's, 18 & 16.
    I live in Texas (the Dallas area). I have 3 dogs. Hmmmm...I think maybe that is it. You can always ask me questions.
    Glad to have found this place.
    hugs to all,
    Duffsangel
  3. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I have found this board very imformative and something to lean on when those bad days are here. So welcome to the board..
    Carlacat
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m kind of new here myself. People are wonderful here. YOu`ll find lots of geat support. Welcome!
  5. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

Three inside..one outside. Then theres the goats!! We will save that for another day!

I love it that you love to laugh..I cannot think of any better medicine. From one newbie to another..WELCOME!!
  6. Fibrobeachbum

Fibrobeachbum New Member

New here myself. I have two dogs, one cat, five birds and more babies to come. I also have two teenagers a girl 14 and a boy 16.
    Ann
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Duffsangel, welcome to the board, we have all that you have and then some!

I am the 'Mom' of five dogs, two outsiders and three insiders. We have a lot of animal lovers around here too. I also have three kids, two sons one daughter, all grown and out of the house, also two grandchildren, one boy and one girl.

Glad you found our board, and I will be looking forward to knowing you better.

Again, welcome.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. MsJoey

MsJoey New Member

through all this stuff together. Been there, done that doesn't make it all any easier, either. We can all learn from each other. Anyway, welcome and you will learn a lot here. So many nice people and good info all over the place!
  9. diggity

diggity New Member

Zo nice to meet you, I'm diggity from Tennezzee. I have 5 dogz, 4 catz, one rabbit, 7 fizh, one parrot, 4 teenagerz, and a huzband. Oh yeah, and can't forget a mi%ed up and confuzed keyboard vvith a very bad zpeech impediment. Actually 3 of the dogz my youngezt daughter juzt brought home yezterday, az in "look Mom vvhat I found, can I keep them?" Nooooooooo, they are 3 rottvveiler puppiez that zomeone dropped off dovvn the ztreet from uz, tvvo of the catz are here for the zame reazon. But thiz time;...thiz time vve're not keeping them, vve're not, I mean it, vve're not.......no, no, no, vve're not keeping them; oop'z zorry, I vvaz juzt practicing zaying no again.

Anyvvay, glad you've joined uz. :eek:)
  10. fibolady

fibolady New Member

i'm glad you like to laugh and make other people laugh, i have been cutting up on the board today, must need some release bad!

welcome to the board and good luck with working full time, i can't imagine. i will be visiting dallas for the first time this december, can't wait.

glad you have such a supportive spouse, a lot of us have "problems" in that area to say it gently! maybe some tips will be forthcoming that will help us.

warm regards, fibolady
  11. cpalance

cpalance New Member

Just wanted to welcome you. You will love it here, nice friendly people.
    I give you allot of credit for working full time, I wish you luck. I just couldn't do it right now, unless I found a job that let me take naps whenever I wanted, or maybe work at home so I could sneek naps. Gotta have them.
    I also live in Texas (Houston area). I have 1 dog (220lbs.) and one cat. By the way, the dog lives inside the house. I might as well have 3 or 4 dogs. But he is my baby. I have 3 kids Son is 32, Daughter 31, and Baby daughter 23. And I have 4 granddaughters.
    I think you will like it here, I am anxious to hear how you got well enough to get a full time job.

Cindy