Anderson Cooper burn test?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Khalyal, Oct 20, 2007.

  1. Khalyal

    Khalyal New Member

    Did anyone catch this? I caught a brief moment, but didn't get to see what they were talking about, and now I can't find it on the net.

    It seems like he was talking about a test that tests for exposure to something like 250 chemicals, and it was called a burn test or body burn test.

    If anyone caught it, I'd love to get more info.

  2. woofmom

    woofmom New Member

    Could be body burden test.
  3. Khalyal

    Khalyal New Member

    That's it, woofmom. I did a search on that and it is exactly what I was looking for.

    Thank you!!!!


[ advertisement ]