aneurysm

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by woofmom, Oct 14, 2008.

1. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I go to MUSC tomorrow to find out about my right communicating artery aneurysm tomorrow.
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

hi not sure what this is but sounds serious.

just wanted to wish you the best and hope all goes well.

post how it went.
  3. Catseye

Catseye Member

It's nice to see you back, finally! I really hope you're okay and that you get good news from MUSC.

best

karen

4. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

I feel so releived to see you on here I hope you are doing o.k. considering your friend-Kim
  5. munch1958

munch1958 Member

What's the right communicating artery? I assume that's in the brain? I assume they will be operating to fix this. Hope you have a doc as skilled as McDreamy.

I know what an aneurysm is because my dad and grand dad both had AAA's. My mom survived a ruptured aneurysm of her pancreatic artery.
  6. woofmom

woofmom New Member

The nurse is going to call me next week to schedule brain surgery to clip this one (I already had one clipped in June).
  7. redhummingbird

redhummingbird New Member

I hope everything goes well with the surgery and that you have a speedy recovery.

Keep us posted and thanks for letting us know....
  8. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I'm supposed to have surgery on January 30 to clip this one. I've been approved for SSDI and Medicaid, so we won't go broke trying to get it fixed.
  9. wendysj

wendysj New Member

Hi Woofmom,

I'm new around here but I wanted to let you know you'll be in my thoughts... From all the other posters, you sound like a really great woman. Sounds like you've made a difference in several lives...

Hope to see you around the message board.

Wendysj
  10. jmq

jmq New Member

First of all, I am so happy and relieved to hear from you. I have been looking out for you since your last aneurysm...and have been worried.

I am sorry another one has been found...but it sounds like it was good to catch it before something serious happens. Have you had any cognitive or speech problems due to it? You do not seem any different, my sweet friend.

I am also really excited to hear you got the SSDI benifits and coverage, THat is a large load of stress was the last thing you needed to have on top of everything else. Are you happy with your doctors and hospital. I hope you get in and out quick and pretty.

Please check in with us as much as you can so we know how you are doing. We truely miss you.

jmg